Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Latest Sports Quota Entry Job Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has recently made an advertisement in its official website and it invites applications from unmarried male candidates for the posts of Sailors. These vacancies are to be filled on the category of Sports Quota Entry in which after satisfying all the eligibility criteria, candidates can submit their application form in the given format on a A4 size paper by offline mode. So that the application forms can be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and the last date for receipt of application is on 09-07-2018. Additional information related to this Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 can be updated in the below section.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 for Latest Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Sailor]
[No. of Posts: Various]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th/ 12th Standard ]
[Age Limit: 17 to 22 years]
|Selection Process||[ Initial Shortlisting, Trials, Medical Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||09-07-2018||Click Here|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Remuneration Offered: After the successful completion of the training, candidates will be offered salary in Level 3 of Defence Pay Matrix and other allowances as per the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21700-43100/-
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard|
|Age Limit||17 to 22 years|
|Sports Proficiency||Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament|
The Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 recruitment process consists of below mentioned steps,
- Initial Shortlisting
- Selection Trial
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: No need to pay the application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for Offline Application: Aspirants who wish to join in Indian Navy must submit their offline application on or before the last date mentioned. The certain simple steps to submit the application form is as given below,
- Log on to the official website of Indian Navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Download the advertisement from the official website
- Read all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official notification
- Take a print out of the application form which is attached within the advertisement
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details
- Filled application form along with other documents are to be farwarded to the address “THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, M MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021”
- It should be sent only through ordinary post before the last date 09-07-2018
- Envelope should be of brown colour mentioned with type of entry and sports discipline
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Closing Date for Submitting Offline Application||9th July 2018|
|For candidates belonging to North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands||16th July 2018|
Note: All the essential information in regard of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. For gathering more details, refer the official advertisements linked above.