ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.itbpolice.nic.in for 4126 Constable Vacancies.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has made an advertisement recently in its official website for the recruitment of right candidates in their organization for filling the vacant positions of Constable Posts with a total of 4126 vacancies. It is great news for the candidates who are looking for various central government jobs in the Police department. Candidates satisfying all the required eligibility conditions can apply through online mode before the last date 20th August 2018. Job Hunters who are seriously preparing for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 can find all the related informations in the below section.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 for 4126 Constable Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Constable]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th/ 12th Standard]
[Age Limit: 18 to 23 years]
|Selection Process||[ Computer based Exam & Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.itbpolice.nic.in]
[Job Location: Across India]
|Last Date||20-08-2018||Click Here|
ITBP Vacancy Details
Emoluments offered: A good amount will be given as a monthly salary according to the 7th Central pay commission and corresponding allowances will be provided.
- Pay Scale: 21700-69100/- + Other allowances
|Job Position||Constables (Male & Female)|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard|
|Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018)||18 to 23 years|
|Age Relaxation||As per Government Rules|
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test (CBT) followed by Personal Interview.
- Computer based Exam
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Eligible candidates have to remit the below prescribed application fees by online or offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, PWD: Nil
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who meets all the eligibility requirements can submit their Application form through online mode only. The step by step procedure for the submission of online application is as listed below,
- Log on to the official website of ITBP, “itbpolice.nic.in“
- In the “Latest News” section download the corresponding advertisement
- Read all the information mentioned in the notification carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- Start filling your online application with all the essential details
- Pay the prescribed application fees by selecting the payment mode in online or offline mode
- After the payment of application fees, upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Link to Apply Online||recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.itbpolice.nic.in|
|Starting date for Online Application form||21st July 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||20th August 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed all the important details related to ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018. For further doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.