ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply for 73 Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Vacancies.
ITBP Recruitment 2018: If you are a person who is waiting for government jobs in Police department, then here is the good news. Yes, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has now released the official notification for filling the empty positions available. According to this notice, it invites applications from right Male & Female candidates for the designation of Head Constables with 73 vacancies. Applicants those who are interested can submit their applications via online mode from 24th September 2018 to 23rd October 2018. Contenders those who are seeking for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 are advised to go through the entire section for further details.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 for 73 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Head Constable]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th/ 12th Standard]
[Age Limit: As per Norms]
|Selection Process||[Computer based Exam & Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 100/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in]
[Job Location: Across India]
|Last Date||23-10-2018||Click Here|
Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy Details
|1.||Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor) (Male)||62|
|2.||Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor) (Female)||11|
|Total number of Posts||73|
Salary Offered: Individuals those who are selected under the post of Head Constables will be provided with Level-4 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th Central pay commission.
- Pay Scale: 25500-81000/-
|1.||Job Position||Head Constables|
|2.||Qualification||10th/ 12th Standard|
|3.||Age Limit||As per Norms|
|4.||Age Relaxation||As per Government Orders|
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test (CBT) followed by Personal Interview.
- Computer based Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Submit Application for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Appliers have to pay the below mentioned non-refundable application fees by means of online/ offline mode.
- General/ OBC (Male): Rs. 100/-
- Female, EXSM, SC/ST: Nil
- Payment mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who meets all the eligibility requirements can submit their Application form through online mode only. The step by step procedure for the submission of online application is as listed below,
- Log on to the official website of ITBP, “recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in“
- Click the “News” section download the corresponding advertisement
- Read all the information mentioned in the notification carefully
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification
- Now click “Register User” in the homepage and fill all the basic details in it
- Click the “Submit” button and now enter educational , personal details etc.,
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature
- After that click the “Login” button to enter your User Email and Password
- Click the “Apply” button and Start filling your online application for the post you wish to apply
- Pay the prescribed application fees by selecting the payment mode in online or offline mode
- Check all the details once again and click the Final submit button
- After that, take a print out of the generated Application form
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||24th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||23rd October 2018|
Note: Candidates who searched for details regarding ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 might have got enough information here. To know more information about this recruitment refer the official notification attached in this section.