Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2018 Apply for 26 Computer Operator and Coordinator Jobs in Rural Development Department (PMAY-G).
Rural Development Department Jharkhand Recruitment 2018: The Jharkhand Rural Development Department (RDD) often implements several programmes to help rural poor in state. For successful implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) project, Jharkhand RDD now requires 26 staffs for various Coordinator and Accountant cum Computer Operator posts. Candidates having previous experience on relevant areas can submit their applications to participate on this recruitment. Last date differs based on the post which candidates apply. Go through the remaining sections in this page for more information.
Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2018 for 26 Computer Operator and Coordinator Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Computer Operator, Coordinator]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: DCA/ Post Graduate/ PGDM/ MBA]
[Experience: 6 months to 3 years]
[Age Limit:30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test/ Interview, Skill Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.400/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||http://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Dates||15-07-2018, 21-07-2018, 25-07-2018||Click Here|
Jharkhand RDD Vacancy Details
|Notification||Districts||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||West Singhbhum||Accountant cum Computer Operator – Block level||05|
|Accountant cum Computer Operator – Block level||05|
|Accountant cum Computer Operator – Distrct level||01|
|Accountant cum Computer Operator – Block level||08|
Pay Scale: Based on department rules, salary and other admissible allowances will be provided from time to time to designees.
- Computer Operator (West Singhbhum): Rs.10000/-
- Other Computer Operator/ Coordinator Posts: As per dept rules
|1.||Qualification||Computer Operator: Intermediate (Commerce) and DCA
Coordinator posts: Post Graduate/ PGDM/ MBA in Rural Management/ Cooperative Management/ Social Work
|2.||Experience||Computer Operator: 6 months Hindi, English typing experience
Block Coordinator: 1 year
Other Coordinator posts: 3 years
|3.||Age Restrictions||West Singhbhum Computer Operator post: 18 to 30 years (as on 1st January 2018)
All Other Posts: Refer notification
Authorities will conduct following selection rounds to appoint suitable candidates in block/ district level computer operator and coordinator posts.
- Written Test and/ or Interview
- Skill Test (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Jharkhand RDD PMAY-G Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: To participate on Jharkhand RDD Recruitment 2018 aspirants have to remit application fee as indicated below in table.
|Notification||District||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|General/ BC/ OBC||SC/ ST|
|2||Jamtara||Refer Notification||Refer Notification|
|3||Godda||Rs.200/- (Computer Operator-district posts)||Rs.150/- (Computer Operator-district posts)|
|Rs.400/- (Block Coordinator posts)||Rs.200/- (Block Coordinator posts)|
|Rs.150/- (Computer Operator – Block posts)||Rs.100/- (Computer Operator – Block posts)|
Applying Procedure: Applications for all those vacant posts can be submitted by eligible and interested candidates through Apply RDD official website of Jharkhand Rural Development Department. The general instructions to apply online are given below.
- First of all visit http://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in website
- Click on the “View Openings” link
- Click “View & Register” link against the recruitment that you want to apply
- Read concerned Jharkhand Rural Development Recruitment 2018 notification
- Also, read the important instructions that display and hit “Register to Apply” tab
- Enter your name, email id, mobile number, etc in appropriate boxes
- Then click on “Register Now” tab
- Using registered email id and password, login into the application part of particular post
- Fill the application without committing any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature and necessary documents on required specifications
- Preview all the filled details in application and “Submit” it
- Then proceed to make the fee payment
- Atlast, take printout copy of submitted application form and e-receipt for future records
|Link to Apply Online & Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Posts in Districts||Apply Online Dates|
|Start Date||End Date|
|West Singhbhum||4th July 2018||25th July 2018|
|Jamtara||3rd July 2018||21st July 2018|
|Godda||3rd July 2018||15th July 2018|
Note: We have provided details about some of the new job opportunities in Jharkhand Rural Development Department on above section. Individuals having any doubts can refer the official notifications for more information.