JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.jkpsc.nic.in for 20 Teaching Posts in Jammu & Kashmir School Education Department.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) scattered out one new recruitment notification in its official website by inviting applications from candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Lecturer (10+2) in School Education Department. Only permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir can participate on this recruitment. Mathematics, Physics, Bio-Technology, Arabic, Psychology and Computer Science are the subjects for which staffs are wanted. Registration will close by 20th September 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! More details about JKPSC 10+2 Lecturer Recruitment 2018 is given below.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 for 20 Teaching Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Lecturer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: MCA/ DOEACC ‘B’/ Master Degree]
[Age Limit: 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Examination, Interview/ Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.1000/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.jkpsc.nic.in]
[Location: Jammu & Kashmir]
|Last Date||20-09-2018||Click Here|
JK School Education Department Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Jammu & Kashmir School Education Department||Lecturer (10+2)||20|
Discipline-wise JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details:
Salary Package: Aspirants selected for Lecturer posts under JK School Education Department shall get Pay Band-2 salary and other admissible allowances from time to time.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + AGP Rs.5400/-
(as on 1st January 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Applying candidates will be invited first for examination. Aspirants qualifying with good marks in exam shall be called for interview/ document verification.
- Written Exam
- Interview (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants have to remit examination fee using payment gateway available on JKPSC website.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||General category||Rs.1000/-||Online mode|
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates can submit their applications for JKPSC 10+2 Lecturer Posts 2018 through the link available on Commission’s website. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Candidates visit JKPSC website jkpsc.nic.in
- Read the JKPSC Lecturer 10+2 Notification 2018 carefully
- Click on the “One Time Registration” link
- Fill the registration form and submit it to get user name and password
- After registration, go to “Examination -> Online Form” section or click “Show Jobs” option
- Click the link to apply online for particular post/ recruitment
- Select the month of advertisement notification to view the online link
- Click “Apply” button available against the posts
- Enter your user name, password and “Login” to your account
- Fill the application for Lecturer posts without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Recheck all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- Click “Submit” button and proceed to make the payment
- After successful payment, take printout of submitted application form for future records
Printout copy of application form with fee paid details should be submitted to the following address or forwarded through portal service in registered cover on or before last date with attested photocopies of certificates showing proof of qualification, date of birth, permanent resident, category and disability (if any).
|Address for Sending Hardcopy of Application Form|
|Office of J&K Public Service Commission
Resham Ghar Colony
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||jkpsc.nic.in|
|Date of Notification||21st August 2018|
|Online registration started from||21st August 2018|
|Last date to apply online||20th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||20th September 2018|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy of application in post office||20th September 2018|
|Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application through post||25th September 2018|
Note: Details about the recruitment currently being conducted by JKPSC to fill up the 10+2 Lecturer Posts in JK School Education Department are provided here on above section. To know reservation details and other terms & conditions followed in this recruitment, read the official notification.