JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1118 Latest Professor Vacancies in Jharkhand
JPSC Recruitment 2018: A latest job advertisement has been announced by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) for the recruitment of 1118 Assistant Professor posts. Individuals who are looking for various State Government Jobs in Jharkhand can make use of this rare Opportunity announced by JPSC as both regular and backlog vacancies are included in this recruitment. Eligible candidates who have completed Master’s degree and Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET) can apply for this JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 through offline mode. Other details of this recruitment can be explained briefly in this section.
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Assistant Professor]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Masters degree]
[Age Limit: 50 years]
|Selection Process||[Personal Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 600/-]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||www.jpsc.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||18-08-2018||Click Here|
JPSC Vacancy Details
|1.||Assistant Professor (Regular)||552|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Backlog)||566|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a fixed monthly salary with corresponding Grade Pay and other allowances according to the Norms followed in the Organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6000/-
|Job Position||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Masters degree, Qualified NET/ JET|
|Age Limit||50 years|
|Age Relaxation||BC-I & II: 03 years; SC/ST: 05 years|
Candidates can be selected based on their individual performance in the Personal interview as organized by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Personal interview
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates who are applying for this recruitment have to pay the below prescribed application fees through online/ offline mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST candidate belongs to Jharkhand: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges
Steps for Application: Once the candidate satisfies all the eligibility requirements then they can submit their application by means of offline mode. The steps involved in application process are listed below,
- First visit the Official website of JPSC, jpsc.gov.in
- Download the advertisement and read the information mentioned in it
- If you are eligible then you can take a print out of the Application Form which is attached within the official notification itself
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hardcopy of the filled application form along with other necessary documents to the postal address “Exam Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001” on or before the last date 18th August 2018
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………”
|Link to Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement (Backlog)||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement (Regular)||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.jpsc.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Offline Application||17th July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||18th August 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. For other details refer the Official Notification attached in this section.