JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 56 Latest Job Vacancies in Jharkhand City Development and Housing Department
JPSC Recruitment 2018: A recruitment notification has been recently published by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). The notice invites application from eligible candidates to fill the 56 Assistant Public Health Officer posts that are vacant in Jharkhand City Development and Housing Department. Registration for this recruitment has already started. So, interested citizens submit your applications as early as possible. Last date is 14th October 2018. Eligibilities, selection rounds, salary package and other details connected with this JPSC Recruitment 2018 are summarized here in the below section.
JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer Recruitment 2018 for 56 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Public Health Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: MBBS]
[Age Limit: 21 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.600/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.jpsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||14-10-2018||Click Here|
JPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||City Development and Housing Department, Jharkhand||Assistant Public Health Officer||56|
Pay Scale: Individuals being selected for Assistant Public Health Officer posts shall get Pay Band-2 salary and other allowances as per govt rules.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
(as on 1st August 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1.||Written Test||400 marks|
|2.||Oral Test||40 marks|
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer Recruitment 2018?
Exam Fees: To participate on this JPSC Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to remit fee depending upon their category as indicated below.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||SC/ STs of Jharkhand||Rs.150/- + Bank Charges||
|2.||Others||Rs.600/- + Bank Charges|
Applying Procedure: Through official website of JPSC, applications for Assistant Public Health Officer posts can be submitted by eligible and willing aspirants. The general guidelines to submit online application are given below.
- Visit JPSC official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Hit “Click here to Apply for the recruitment of Assistant Public Health Officer” link in homepage
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Hit “Click here for New Registration” link in the page
- Fill the basic details and address in appropriate boxes
- Click “Save & Edit” button and preview all the filled details
- On submitting application, candidates will get provisional registration number
- Then proceed to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in running hand
- Pay examination fee after one working day (i.e. after 12.00 PM) of submitting basic details and uploading photo, signature
- Before making payment, confirm your details in payment portal
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit fee in concerned bank
After applying online, aspirants have to send the hard copy of submitted application form and attested photocopies of necessary eligibility proving certificates to the following address on or before last date. Envelope containing application should be neatly superscribed with “Advertisement Number 06/ 2018” and “Assistant Public Health Officer Appointment Exam” details in bold letters.
|Address for Sending Application Form|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Ranchi – 834 001
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.jpsc.gov.in|
|Online Registration Started On||31st August 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||14th October 2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Examination Fee||23rd October 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Application Form||31st October 2018|
Note: Details about the new recruitment currently being conducted by JPSC for Assistant Public Health Officers posts in Jharkhand City Development and Housing Department are provided here on above section. Aspirants can refer the detailed notification linked in this article to know more information about this recruitment.