Kandla Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018 Apply at shipmin.nic.in for Latest Job Vacancies
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018: Kandla Port Trust has released recruitment notification for the post of Traffic Manager. Only 01 vacancy available for this post. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their detail in online mode before last date. The last date for submitting application is 31st December 2018. Selected aspirants get satisfying salary with admissible allowances. Employees of Central & State Government are also eligible to apply Traffic Manager post of Kandla Port Trust. Further information about Kandla Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018 is mentioned in below section.
Kandla Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018 for 01 Vacancy
|Index||Kandla Port Trust Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Traffic Manager
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Any Degree
Age Limit: 45 years
|Selection Process||Stage: Written test/ Interview|
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 31-12-2018|
Kandla Port Trust Vacancy details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Traffic Manager-01 post||Any Degree||17 years experience in shipping||45 years||Rs.51300 to 73000/-|
- The age limit calculated as on 1st December 2018
- Upper age relaxation is 10 years for employees of Major Port Trust
- Indian nationals are only eligible to apply
- Qualification must recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC/competent authority
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/ interview performance.
- Written test/ Interview
How to apply for Kandla Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018?
Fees: In this recruitment participants no need to pay fee.
Applying Procedure: Candidates can apply by using Ministry of Shipping “Online Application Portal” (OAP). The steps for applying online are given below.
- Visit shipmin.nic.in website
- Read the notification in detail
- Already registered candidates hit “Sign in” and log in
- Newly applying candidates, click “New Registration” tab
- Fill all the relevant information and click “Register me here” button
- Now click on “Sign in” option to log in
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph with signature
- Preview all details and modify if required
- Save the application form and click “Submit” button
- Finally take print out of the submitted application
After submitting the online application, print out with attached photograph affixed on right corner and self attested copies of education, age and other relevant certificates should be sent to the following address given below.
|Address for Sending the Application form|
Deendayal Port Trust, Administrative Office Building,
Gandhidham (kutch), Gujarat , PIN – 370 201
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.deendayalport.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||6th December 2018|
|Starting date for apply||10th December 2018|
|Last date of Submitting Hard copy||31st December 2018|
Note: All the important details of Kandla Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2018 are illustrated above section. Official notification is linked with the article. Aspirants can use the official notification for more information.