Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018 Apply at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for 834 latest Jobs for Advocates.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018: Yesterday, Karnataka High Court rolled out a recruitment notification by inviting applications for employing suitable candidates in 834 Oath Commissioner posts that are vacant in the civil side of subordinate courts and benches functioning in the state. Only individuals those who have practiced as an Advocate and having valid bar council identity card are eligible to apply for this High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018. Registration closes by 31st July 2018. So, hurry up. To know more information about these court jobs in Karnataka 2018, aspirants can go through the remaining sections in this page.
Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018 for 834 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Oath Commissioner]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Law Degree]
[Experience: 2 to 4 years]
[Age Limit: 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test/ Interview, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not necessary]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||31-07-2018||Click Here|
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||District Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Oath Commissioner||Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|DK – Mangaluru||19|
|Bench at Dharwad||02|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||03|
Emoluments Offered: Appointment is for a period of 3 to 7 years. Aspirants selected for administering oath or affirmation on affidavits in the subordinate court/ benches of Karnataka shall get fixed amount of salary per month.
- As per court rules
Karnataka High Court judiciary will conduct following selection rounds and hire suitable candidates amongst the contestants for Oath Commissioner posts.
- Written Test and/ or Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner Recruitment 2018?
Fees: candidates no need to pay application fees for this Karnataka high court recruitment.
Applying Procedure: Interested and eligible citizens can submit only one application for Oath Commissioner posts through official website of Karnataka High Court, by mentioning the order of preference for district. The step-by-step instructions to apply online are,
- First of all visit karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in website
- Go to “Notifications -> Recruitment” section
- Click the notification link for Oath Commissioner appointment (LCA-I 18/ 2018)
- Read the notification for Oath Commissioner Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
- Then hit “Click here to Apply” link of the post
- Karnataka judiciary recruitment management page will open
- Click “Online Application” and “Ok” button
- Read the instructions that display and tick “I Accept” checkbox
- Click “Apply” button below the instructions
- Start to fill the mandatory fields in application without mistakes
- Indicate the order of preference for district
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature on required specifications
- Click “Preview” button and check all the filled-in details
- Aspirants who want to change the filled information in application can edit it
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in|
|Date of Advertisement||13th July 2018|
|Online registration started from||13th July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31st July 2018|
Note: Details about the current job opportunities existing in Karnataka courts for Oath Commissioner posts are provided here on above section. Before applying, aspirants can read the official notification and clear any doubts regarding this recruitment.