Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019 Apply at www.keralapsc.gov.in for 60 Latest Vacancies.
Kerala PSC Police Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online application for filling 60 vacancies of Police Constable Driver post. School level qualifications are required for the above mentioned posts. Candidates with eligible qualification can utilize the wonderful opportunity to be placed in Police Constable Driver post in Kerala. Application form should be submitted on or before the last date. Vacancy details, eligibility, age limits, salary package, applying procedure of Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019 are described here in the below section.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019 for 60 Vacancies
|Index||Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Police Constable Driver
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: SSLC
Age Limit: 18 to 26 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Examination
Stage 2: Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification/ Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Mentioned
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.keralapsc.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 30-01-2019|
Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Police Constable Driver – 60 posts||SSLC/ Equivalent and posses Heavy Duty Vehicle Licence with Badge||Not Mentioned||18 to 26 years||Rs.22200 to 48000/-|
- Having license in Driving Motor Cycle is desirable quality for the above mentioned post
- Candidates born between 02-01-1992 and 01-01-2000 are eligible to apply the above mentioned post
- Age relaxation is applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
- Ex-servicemen are also applicable for age relaxation
|Post Name||Fitness||Minimum Physical Standards|
|Police Constable Driver||Height||160 cm (Minimum)|
|Chest||76 (Minimum expansion 5 cm)|
|Ear||Hearing should be perfect|
|Eye Sight||Vision||Right eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
Candidates are selected as per their performance in following tests.
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Practical Test (Driving)
- Document Verification/ Interview
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Aspirants are not required to pay fee for this PSC Recruitment.
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through online mode. The general steps for applying online are given below.
- Aspirants can visit keralapsc.gov.in website
- Click “One Time Registration” tab
- New users press “New Registration Sign up” option
- Fill all relevant information and press “Register” button
- By using the valid Registration Id and Password candidate can fill application
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Preview the application and modify if required
- Hit “Submit” button
- Take printout of submitted application for future use
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||31st December 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||30th January 2019|
Note: Thus all the information of Kerala PSC Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2019 is described in the above section. Candidate can visit official notification for more details about this recruitment.