KPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2018 Apply for 24 ACF Jobs in Karnataka Forest Department.
KPSC Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is now inviting applications from Science and Engineering graduates for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) posts. About 24 vacancies currently exist below this position. Male/ Female candidates those who are physically and mentally strong to carryout the duties of these Forest Department Jobs 2018 in Karnataka can utilize this opportunity. Registration will start from 10th September 2018 and ends by 9th October 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! Eligibilities, selection process, salary package and other details connected with this Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 are given below.
KPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2018 for 24 ACF Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Conservator of Forest]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.Sc/ B.E]
[Age Limit: 18 to 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Prelims, Main Exam, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.600/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/]
|Last Date||09-10-2018||Click Here|
KPSC ACF Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Position||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Karnataka Forest Department||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)||24|
Salary Package: Aspirants selected for Assistant Conservator of Forest posts in Karnataka will get salary as tabulated below.
- Salary Range: Rs.28100 to 50100/-
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1.||Preliminary Exam||200 marks|
|2.||Main Exam||600 marks|
|4.||Document Verification||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for KPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|2.||OBC (2A/ 2B/ 3A and 3B)||Rs.300/-|
|4.||SC, ST, Cat-1||Refer notification|
Applying Procedure: Applications for Karnataka Assistant Forest Conservator posts should be submitted through KPSC website by eligible and interested citizens as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ website
- Go to “Notification” section and read the Assistant Conservator of Forests notification
- Comeback to homepage and click “Apply Online – Admission Ticket Download” tab
- Hit “Click here to Apply Online for ACF” post link
- Read the general apply online instructions that display and click “I Agree” checkbox
- New users have to do the “New Registration” first, to get registration id and password
- After registration, login into the website
- Click on “Apply” button against the posts which you wish to apply
- Fill the application form without committing any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and other necessary certificates in application
- Preview all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- Finally click “Submit” button and do the fee payment using “Pay Now” link in website
- Print post office challan if you wish to pay fees in nearest E-payment post offices of Karnataka
- After payment, take printout of submitted application and keep it safe for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||9th October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||9th October 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee in Post Office||10th October 2018|
Note: Details about current job opportunities existing for Assistant Forest Conservator posts in Karnataka state forest department are provided here on above section. Aspirants having any doubts connected with this recruitment can read the official notification.