LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.licindia.in for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Jobs.
LIC Recruitment 2018: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), a state owned insurance group and investment company will very soon conduct one recruitment to fill the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts that are vacant in its offices. Any graduates or postgraduates within specified age limits can apply for this job. The link to apply online will become active from 25th July 2018 onwards at LIC website. Interested citizens don’t miss the opportunity and apply without waiting for the last date. To know about the minimum eligibilities, applying procedure, selection rounds and details of salary package, go through the page.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 for 700 AAO Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Administrative Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degee/ Master Degree]
[Age Limit:30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.600/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.licindia.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||15-08-2018||Click Here|
LOC AAO Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)||Generalist||700|
LIC AAO 2018 Salary: Monthly salary and allowances like HRA, CCA, Insurance, Medical benefits, etc shall be offered to candidates who got selected for AAO posts in LIC.
- Salary Range: Rs.17240 to 32640/-
|1.||Written Test||Exam will be conducted for 300 marks with questions drafted from Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Computer and English language|
|2.||Interview||Candidates qualifying written test with good marks shall be invited for interview. Original certificates of contestants will also be verified on interview date.|
|3.||Medical Examination||Provisionally selected candidates shall be subjected to pre-recruitment medical examination before appointment|
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Depending upon category, aspirants have to remit application fee-cum-intimation charges and transaction charges at the time of submitting application for AAO posts.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode||Transaction Charges|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWDs||Rs.100/-||Online (Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)||As applicable|
|2.||All Other candidates||Rs.600/-|
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates can submit their applications through company website to participate on this recruitment. The LIC AAO 2018 apply online instructions are given below.
- First of all visit licindia.in website
- Go to “Careers” section and click “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer – 2018” link
- Read the LIC AAO 2018 Notification carefully
- Hit “Click here for Apply Online” link in the page
- The ibps sifyitest website to register for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 will open
- Hit “Click here for New Registration” tab in the page
- Read the instructions that display and click “Continue” button
- Enter your name, contact details, email id etc in appropriate boxes
- A provisional registration number and password will display on the screen
- Carefully fill the application form with requisite details
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- Validate your details and click “Save & Next” button
- Finally click on “Preview” tab and verify the entire application form
- Modify details if required and click “Final Submit” button
- Click “Payment” tab and proceed to make the payment
- On successful transaction, e-receipt will be generated
- Atlast, print application form containing fee paid details for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.licindia.in|
|Starting date to apply online||25th July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||15th August 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||15th August 2018|
|Admit cards for exam will be issued on||1st week of October 2018|
|Tentative date of online examination||27th and 28th October 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about one of the upcoming recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officer posts in LIC company. To know about the reservation details and other terms & conditions followed in this recruitment, refer the official notification.