Maharashtra SDO Recruitment 2018 Apply for 198 Kotwal Sub Divisional Officer Jobs in Jalgaon.
Maharashtra SDO Jalgaon Recruitment 2018: One new recruitment notification has been published in Jalgaon exam official web portal. The notice invites applications from eligible candidates for Sub Divisional Officer (SDO) Kotwal posts that are vacant in 15 Taluks of Jalgaon. Appointment will be made only on contract basis. So, interested citizens submit your applications as early as possible. 14th September 2018 is the last date for doing registration. Minimum eligibilities, selection rounds, salary package and other details pertaining this SDO Kotwal Recruitment 2018 are summarized here in the below section.
Maharashtra SDO Jalgaon Recruitment 2018 for 198 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Sub Divisional Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 4th standard]
[Age Limit: 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.jalgaonexam.com]
|Last Date||14-09-2018||Click Here|
SDO Kotwal Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Place||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Jalgaon (Maharashtra)||Sub Divisional Officer (SDO)||198|
Taluk-wise SDO Kotwal Vacancy 2018 Details:
|No.||Taluk Name||SDO Vacancies|
Salary Offered: Aspirants selected for SDO Kotwal posts in Jalgaon aluks will get fixed amount of salary per month.
- Pay: Rs.5000/- per month
(as on 24th August 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1.||Written Test||75 marks|
|2.||Oral Test||25 marks|
How to Apply for Maharashtra SDO Recruitment 2018?
Fees: While submitting application form, aspirants have to remit fee. Candidates can use SBI challan or SBI Collect facility available on applying website to do the payment.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Open category||Rs.500/-||Online or Offline mode|
Applying Procedure: The Jalgaon Recruitment 2018 website is having the link to apply online for Sub Divisional Officer posts in Maharashtra. The website address and applying steps are given below.
- First of all visit www.jalgaonexam.com website
- Hit “Kotwal Recruitment 2018” link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click “Online Application” link
- Read the instructions that display and hit “Ok” button
- Again read the information that display and click “Ok” button
- Select the “Taluk” you want to apply
- Click “Registration” link and do the new registration
- Enter into the application part using Login id and password
- Fill the application form without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature in application
- Recheck all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- Submit the application and proceed to make the payment
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment can download the challan and remit fee in concerned bank
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.jalgaonexam.com|
|Online Registration Started on||24th August 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14th September 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||17th September 2018|
Note: We have provided information about SDO Kotwal vacancies currently available in taluks of Maharashtra and its recruitment details in the above section. Individuals having any further doubts regarding this recruitment can refer the official notification linked in this article.