MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.mcc.kerala.gov.in for 14 Radiographer, Pharmacist and Other Posts.
MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has released a recruitment notification. As per the notification there exist vacancies in Dosimeters/ Physics Assistant, Assistant Pharmacist, X-ray Technician, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant designations. The above mentioned posts are permanent basis, so eligible candidates may send their application through online and should submit their hard copy of submitted application. Last date for online registration is 22nd November 2018. Further details of MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 has been explained in the below section.
MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 for 14 Vacancies
|Index||MCC Kerala Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Nursing Assistant, etc
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: B. Sc/ Diploma/ B Pharm, etc
Age Limit: 35 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1 : Written Test
Stage 2: Interview and Certificates Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.750/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 22-11-2018|
MCC Kerala Nurse Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|No.||Designations||Qualification||Experience||Age Limits||Pay Scale|
|1||Dosimeters/ Physics Assistant- 02 posts||B.Sc in Physics/ MRT||2 years’ experience as a Dosimetrist/ Radiation technologist||35 years||Rs.14620 to 25280/-|
|2||Assistant Pharmacist- 01 posts||Diploma in Pharmacy||5 years||35 years||Rs.11620 to 20240/-|
|3||X-ray Technician- 01 posts||Certified Radiological Assistant||3 years||35 years||Rs.13210 to 22360/-|
|4||Radiographer- 02 posts||B.Sc in MRT/ MIT (OR) Diploma in Radiology or equivalent||1 year (for B.Sc holders) 2 years (for diploma holders)||35 years||Rs.13210 to 22360/-|
|5||Staff Nurse- 03 posts||GNM (OR) B.Sc Nursing and Registered in Nursing Council||GNM: 3 years B.Sc: 2 years||35 years||Rs.13900 to 24040/-|
|6||Pharmacist- 01 posts||B. Pharm||5 years||35 years||Rs.14620 to 25280/-|
|7||Nursing Assistant –04 posts||H.Sc with Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Aid Training/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Course Certificate||1 year experience in 100 bedded hospital||35 years||Rs.9190 to 15780/-|
- To apply for Radiographer posts, aspirants must have gained experience in operating Radio- diagnostic/ Radiotherapy equipments
- Inorder to apply for Staff Nurse posts, candidates must have gained experience in a multi speciality Hospital with not less than 200 beds preferably in cancer treatment
- Age limits calculated as on 1st January 2018
- Relaxation for Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Relaxation for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Radiographer: LC candidates only
- Pharmacist: Ezhava candidates only
- Staff Nurse: Muslim candidates only
- Nursing Assistant: LC/ AI, Viswakarma & Muslim candidates only
Selection will be shortlisted based on qualification and experience. Final selection will be based on performance in the written test and interview.
- Written Test,
- Certificates Verification
How to Apply for MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates should pay prescribed amount of application fee.
|No.||Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|1||SC/ ST||Rs.250/-||Offline (DD favour of “Director, Malabar Cancer Centre”, payable at Thalassery)|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested candidates may apply for MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 and submit their application through online mode. The step by step online procedure is listed below.
- Appliers may visit mcc.kerala.gov.in website
- Click MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 notification and read it
- Hit on “Apply Online” link for particular notification
- Press “Click here to Apply Online” link for particular post
- Fill in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Click “Submit” tab
- Press “Application Reprint” Option
- Enter application number and DOB
- Take a printout application for future reference
Duly sign the hard copy of submitted application form and enclose it with original demand draft and self attested copies of relevant documents/ testimonials. The top of the envelope should be mentioned “Application for the Post of__________” with post name. The envelope should be forward through proper channel to the below mentioned address. The envelope should reach on or before 22nd November 2018.
|Address for Sending Hard Copy of Submitted Application Form|
|The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670 103|
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||27th October 2018|
|Last date for online registration||22nd November 2018 upto 4.30 PM|
|Last date for submitting hard copy of application||30th November 2018 upto 4.30 PM|
Note: In this article we have explained MCC Kerala Nurse Recruitment 2018 details like eligibility condition, salary package, etc. Contestants may refer official notification linked in this article for more clarification.