MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 100 PA (ITI) Trainee Jobs in Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company.
MP Power Generating Company Recruitment 2018: M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL), a wholly owned company of Government of Madhya Pradesh urgently requires 100 ITI qualified aspirants for Plant Assistant Trainee posts to support operational, maintenance, construction and other works in its existing and upcoming thermal, hydel power stations. Only male candidates are eligible to serve in this post. MPPGCL has decided to give preference to eligible candidates belonging to the rehabilitated families on account of land acquisition for SSTPP, Khandwa under R&R Policy of company. Registration ends by 12th July 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up. To know more details about this recruitment, scroll down the page.
MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 100 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Plant Assistant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: ITI]
[Age Limit: 25 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.1000/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.mponline.gov.in (or) www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||31-07-2018 (Extended)||Click Here|
MPPGCL Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||Disciplines||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Plant Assistant – ITI Trainee||Mechanical||60|
Remunerations Offered: Initial period of appointment is training. Salary that will be offered to candidates during and after training period are given below.
- Training period (9 months): Rs.5200/- per month
- After Training: Rs.25300 to 80500/- + DA and Other allowances
(12th July 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Domiciles of MP state:
Other state persons:
* There is no minimum percentage of marks fixed for SC/ ST/ Project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji Thermal Power Project Khandwa.
|1.||Online Written Test||
|2.||Qualifying cut off for written test||
How to Apply for MPPGCL Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Online applications will be accepted from eligible candidates. While submitting applications for Plant Assistant ITI Trainee MP Power Generation Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to pay the application fee. Otherwise applications will not be considered.
|Category||Amount, Pay Option|
|Payment Mode||Online only|
|Portal Charges||As applicable|
Applying Procedure: One candidate have to apply for one trade only. Candidates can use the official website of company to submit their applications for MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2018. The general guidelines are given below.
- First of all visit MPPGCL website mppgcl.mp.gov.in
- Click on “Careers (New)” tab available on homepage
- Read the rule book/ advertisement for Plant Assistant – ITI Trainee recruitment 2018
- Then click “Apply” link of particular recruitment
- The MP Online government portal will open
- Under “Services” section you can find the Plant Assistant application form
- Hit on the “Click here” link available against application form
- Fill the personal, eligibility details etc in application without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature on required specifications
- Tick on the declaration checkbox and hit “Next” tab
- Recheck all the filled details in application and “Submit” it
- Then using your online application number proceed to make the payment
- Do the transaction successfully and take printout copy of fee receipt and submitted application form for future records
Aspirants can also directly visit MP Online government portal to submit applications for Plant Assistant ITI Trainee posts in MPPGCL.
|Link to Apply Online||www.mponline.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in|
|Date of Advertisement||4th June 2018|
|Online registration started on||13th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||31st July 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||31st July 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit cards for written test will be issued from||25th July 2018|
|Date of online examination||2nd week of August 2018|
Note: Details about the current job opportunities available in MPPGCL company for ITI certificates holders are provided here on above section. Aspirants can refer the official notification linked in this article to know more information about this recruitment.