MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Apply for 69 Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Vacancies.
MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered an employment notice recently for filling the vacancies available under the designations of Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts. Interested candidates can submit their application only through online mode between the dates from 12th September 2018 to 26th September 2018. Dedicated candidates can be selected based on the recruitment process consists of Written Examination followed by Interview. Further details related to this MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 can be specified in the below section.
MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 for 69 Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Assistant Forest Guard, Forest Ranger]
[No. of Posts: 69]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Graduation Degree]
[Age Limit: 18 to 38 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 524/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.mpsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||26-09-2018||Click Here|
MAHA PSC Vacancy Details
|1.||Assistant Forest Guard||16|
Remuneration Offered: A decent monthly salary with corresponding Grade Pay and other allowances will be given to the appointed candidates as per norms followed in Maharashtra State Government.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4400/-
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in Written Exam and Interview.
- Written Examination
Applying Procedure for MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates are advised to pay the below prescribed application fees through online/ offline mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 524/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 324/-
- Application Mode: Online/ Offline
Steps for Online Application: If a candidates does not know the application procedure, then they are asked to follow the below given simple instructions.
- Visit the official website of MPSC, mpsc.gov.in
- Download the recruitment notice from the “Advertisements/ Notifications” section
- Read the information carefully before filling the application form
- Click “Online Application” link in the home page
- Click on “New Registration” button and fill all the mandatory information
- After the registration process, user name and password will be generated
- Login with your registered user name and password
- Click on “Profile Creation” option and then fill your personal, educational and other details
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Now login and hit “Click Here to Apply” near the particular advertisement you wish to apply
- Now pay your application fees through online/ offline mode
- After paying the fees, select your Exam Centre for Written Examination
- Check whether the details given in the application form is correct or not
- Finally “Submit” the online application form
- Download and take print of the generated application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.mpsc.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application form||12th September 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||26th September 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have discussed a lot of information about MPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. If the applicants require additional details, go through the official notification linked here.