MSCWB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 15 Vacancies in Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
MSCWB Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Municipal Service Commission released a vacancy notification for Food Safety Officer/ Food Inspector post. There are 15 vacancies available below this designation. This opportunity is offered for graduates in Medicine, Food Technology, Bio-Technology, Oil Technology, Agricultural Technology and so on.Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 17th October 2018 to 31st November 2018. Don’t miss the golden opportunity given to your hands. To know about the selection process and salary package details of Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018, go through the page.
MSCWB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 for 15 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Food Safety Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ Master degree]
[Age limit: Below 37 years]
|Selection Process||[Personality Test/ Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.220/-]
[Applying mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.mscwb.org]
|Last Date||16-11-2018 (Extended)||Click Here|
MSCWB Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Food Safety Officer/Food Inspector||15|
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the above post will get salary as per organization norms.
- Salary: Rs.7100 to 37600/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.4100/-
|2.||Age Limit [as on 1st January 2018]||
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
To hire right candidates for Food Safety Officer post, interview will be conducted by Municipal Service Commission.
- Personality Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for MSCWB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for MSCWB Food Safety Officer Recruitment should pay fee depending upon their category.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||U.R & O.B.C (A&B)||Rs.220/-||Online/ Offline|
|2.||S.C & PWD||Rs.70/-|
Applying Procedure: Interested person can submit their application through MSCWB website for Food Safety Officer/ Food Inspector post. The general steps to apply online are given below.
- First visit mscwb.org website
- Click “Apply Online” option
- Select the post from the left side of the menu
- Go through the notification and how to apply instructions
- Click “Apply Online” button
- Click “Sign-Up Now” tab from the right side of the menu
- Enter email id, user name and password
- Check the password and click “Sign Up” tab
- Then click ”Log In” button
- Fill the form and upload your photo and signature (if necessary)
- Check all the details you have filled
- After previewing all details, click “Submit” button
- Candidates who wish to pay online use the payment link in website
- Download the challan and pay through bank for offline payment
- Don’t forget to printout the copy of submitted application for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||mscwb.org|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Extended)||16th November 2018|
|Last Date to Download Challan (Extended)||16th November 2018|
|Last Day for Paying Fee in Bank||19th November 2018|
|Last Date for Modification of Saved Online Application(Offline payment)||20th November 2018|
|Last Date for Reprint of Submission Receipt||20th November 2018|
Note: In the above section we have elaborated all the information about MSCWB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018. For further clarification read the official notification.