NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.nabard.org for 62 Development Assistant Vacancies.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has posted a recruitment advertisement through its web portal for employing staffs under the designation of Development Assistant. A total of 62 vacancies available and those who have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply for this recruitment. Individuals those who are interested can submit their application via online mode from 27th August 2018 to 12th September 2018. Further information about this NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 62 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Development Assistant]
[No. of Posts: 62]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree]
[Age Limit: 18 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Examination, Main Exam]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 450/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.nabard.org]
[Location: Across India ]
|Last Date||12-09-2018||Click Here|
NABARD Bank Vacancy Details
Salary Offered: Once the candidates will be selected, they will be given with good pay scales and other allowances as admissible according to the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 13150-34990/-
Initially the candidates have to participate in the Preliminary Examination which is just qualifying in nature followed by mains examination. Both the examination is conducted in online mode and the final selection is made purely on the basis of performance in the Mains examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Applying Procedure for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below prescribed application fees through online mode only.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM: Rs. 50/-
- For all others: Rs. 450/-
Steps for Online Application: After reading all the eligibility requirements, applicants can apply through online mode only. The step by step procedure for online application is as listed below,
- Visit the official website of NABARD, nabard.org
- Click “Career Notices” section and then click “Advertisement- Develop Assistant- 2018”
- Read all the information mentioned in the advertisement carefully
- Now click “Apply Online” in the corresponding page
- To register, click the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your Name, Contact details, Email Id and other details in the application form
- After registration, a provisional Registration number and password is displayed on the screen
- Login with your credentials and fill the remaining part of application
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph, thumb impression and signature
- After checking all the details click “Final Submit” button
- Click the “Payment” Tab and pay the application fees
- Click on “Submit” button and take a print out of the application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nabard.org|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||12th September 2018|
Note: In the above section, so far we have listed all the important details about NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2018. If you have any other doubts about this recruitment, then you may write on our comment section and proper solutions will be given.