NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018 Apply for 07 Assistant Manager Jobs in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
NABARD Grade A 2018 Exam: A career notification has been recently published by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). The notice invites application from eligible candidates for Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager posts that are vacant in Protocol & Security Service section of organization. Only Commissioned Officers those who are ready to do protocol duties, surveillance through CCTV, monitoring and maintenance or security of bank’s properties can apply for this job. Registration for this NABARD Recruitment 2018 has already started. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know more details about this recruitment, scroll down the page.
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018 for 07 Assistant Manager Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Manager]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Experience: 5 years]
[Age Limit: 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Initial Shortlisting, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.750/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.nabard.org]
|Last Date||12-09-2018||Click Here|
NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Post Name||Department/ Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||Protocol & Security Service (P&SS)||07|
NABARD Grade A Salary: Aspirants appointed on NABARD Grade A posts will get salary and other allowances from time to time.
- Salary Range: Rs.28150 to 55600/- + other admissible allowances
|1.||Initial Shortlisting||Based on experience and other criteria|
|2.||Interview||Shortlisted candidates will be called for 100 marks interview|
|3.||Medical Examination||Final appointment will be done only after medical checkup|
How to Apply for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Depending upon category, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this NABARD Recruitment 2018.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|Application Fee||Intimation Charges|
|1.||SC/ ST||Nil||Rs.100/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ IMPS)|
Applying Procedure: Applications for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through online mode. The official website and general guidelines to submit online application are given below.
- Eligible candidates visit www.nabard.org website
- Go to “Career Notices” section
- Hit “Click here to Continue” link at the bottom of page
- Read the NABARD Grade A Notification 2018 (P&SS) carefully
- Click relevant “Link for online registration of application”
- It will redirect you to ibps sifyitest online registration page
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions
- Hit “Click here for New Registration” tab
- Read the important points to be noted and click “Continue” button
- Fill the basic information like name, email id, mobile number etc
- Provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
- Proceed to fill the application form without mistakes
- After filling necessary details in each section of application, click “Save & Next” button
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature as per required specifications
- Preview the details filled in application and do changes if required
- If everything is okay, click “Final Submit” button
- Then click on “Payment” tab and proceed to make the payment
- Click on “Submit” button and do the transaction
- Successful payment will be indicated by e-receipt generation
- For future records take printout copy of submitted application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.nabard.org|
|Application can be submitted online from||27th August 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||12th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||12th September 2018|
|Last date for taking printout of application||27th September 2018|
|Tentative date for interview||September 2018|
Note: We have provided details about one of the new recruitment that is currently being conducted by NABARD for Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager posts in the above section. To know about reservation details and other terms & conditions followed in the recruitment, refer the official notification linked in this article.