NCL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Apply for 53 Technician and Other Paramedical Posts in Northern Coalfields Limited Company.
NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2018: An employment notification has been scattered out by Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) company. The notice invites applications from eligible citizens for Group ‘C’ category Staff Nurse and Technician posts. About 53 Paramedical staff vacancies in its well equipped 3 Hospitals and 10 Dispensaries are going to be filled through this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their application from 8th October 2018 on wards through proper channel to participate in the selection. Minimum eligibilities and other details connected with this NCL Recruitment 2018 are summarized here in the below section.
NCL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 for 53 Paramedical Job Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Staff Nurse, Technician]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma/ Certificate course]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Applicable]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://nclcil.in]
|Last Date||12-11-2018||Click Here|
Northern Coal Fields Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Technician CT Scan||03|
Remunerations Offered: First 1 year will be the training period. On successful completion of training, he/ she will be regularized in the service on respective posts.
- Salary: Rs.31852.56/- per month
Technician CT Scan:
Technician MRI Scan:
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
In order to hire right candidates amongst the applicants for Staff Nurse and Technician posts, NCL conducts following selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Interview (if necessary)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for NCL Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates may sometimes have to pay fee while submitting application form. So, to know about fee payment details refer the detailed notification.
Applying Procedure: Aspirants should submit their application through online mode for these NCL Jobs 2018. The general guidelines to submit online application are given below.
- First visit NCL website http://nclcil.in
- Go to “Careers -> Recruitment” section
- Read the employment notification for Paramedical Staffs
- Hit “Apply Online” link below particular notification
- Read the instructions that display
- Click “Proceed” button in the bottom of the page
- Do “Registration” first by entering your email id, etc details in appropriate boxes
- After registration, login into the online recruitment portal
- The site will display current openings details
- Ensure whether you meet the eligibility for particular posts
- Then click on the relevant post you are going to apply
- Fill the application and upload scanned copy of your photograph
- Recheck all the filled details in application and edit changes if required
- Then “Submit” the application form
- Also, remit fee using payment link available on website (if applicable)
- Take printout of application form that you have submitted at last
Hard copy of submitted application form should be then successfully forwarded through Registered/ Speed Post to the following address on or before last date along with photocopies of necessary eligibility proving certificates related to educational qualification, birth, caste, etc.
|Address for Sending Hard copy of Application|
|Manpower/ Recruitment Department
Morwa, Singrauli – 486 889
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nclcil.in|
|Employment Notification Released on||11th September 2018|
|Detailed Advertisement will be Published on||1st October 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12th November 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application||12th December 2018|
Note: Details about recent job opportunities available for Group C category Staff Nurse and Technician posts in NCL are provided here on above section. To know about reservation and other information, aspirants can refer the official notification.