NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.nddb.coop for Trainee Vacancies.
NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has advertised a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of Trainee posts. Contenders those who have completed their Masters Degree and satisfying other conditions mentioned in the advertisement are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode before the last date 17th October 2018. By reading below mentioned paragraphs, aspirants shall get some more idea about this NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018.
NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018 for Trainee Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Trainee]
[No. of Posts: Various]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: M.Tech/ M.Sc]
[Age Limit: 27 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test/ Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.nddb.coop]
[Location: Anand (Gujarat)]
|Last Date||17-10-2018||Click Here|
NDDB Trainee Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Salary Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned Trainee Position will be provided with a decent monthly salary along with other allowances as per the norms followed in the organization.
- As per Norms
|2.||Qualification||M.Tech/ M.Sc (Genetics/ Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology)|
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.11.2018)||27 years|
|4.||Age Relaxation||As per Government Rules|
|5.||Work Experience||2 years|
In this recruitment, the candidates can be selected based on the performance in the Written Test/ interview process.
- Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply for NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates no need to pay any application fees for this recruitment.
Steps for online Application: Aspirants those who satisfy all the essential eligibility requirements can submit their applications via online mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Initially visit the Official website, nddb.coop
- Click the “Career Opportunities” section to see the latest vacancies available
- Click the advertisement and read all the instructions given in it carefully
- Click on the “Apply” link, available in the corresponding page
- Now hit “New User Registration” to enter all the details
- Start filling your application form with all the required details
- Now upload the scanned images of your photograph
- Also upload your resume in correct specifications and click the “submit “ button
- Log in with your email and password to fill the remaining part of application form
- Check all the details furnished by you once again
- Take a printout of the generated application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.nddb.coop|
|Starting Date for Online Application||5th October 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||17th October 2018|
Note: In this section, so far we have pointed out all the information related to NDDB Trainee Recruitment 2018 and their related details. For further doubts refer the official notification attached in the below section.