NID Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.nid.edu for 20 Accounts Officer, Deputy Registrar Job Vacancies.
NID Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Design (NID) has promulgated job notification in its portal. The notification is for Senior Accounts Officer, Deputy Registrar and other Posts. It contains a total of 20 vacancies for those Positions. Only online applications will be accepted. The application must be submitted on or before 31st December 2018. Aspirants who are selected for the posts have to work in Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad. To get more details regarding NID Recruitment 2018, candidates are recommended to go through the following sections.
NID Recruitment 2018 for 20 Vacancies
|Index||NID Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Senior Accounts Officer, Deputy Registrar, etc
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree or SSC or MLS or Master degree in Commerce/ Financial Management/Accounts or BE or B.Tech, etc
Age Limit: 50 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial Shortlisting
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.nid.edu
Location: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru
|Important Dates||Last Date: 31-12-2018|
NID Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Gross Emoluments|
|1||Head Librarian – 01 Post||MLS||50 years||10 years as a Deputy Librarian/ Librarian with the G.P of Rs.6600/-||Rs.112902/-|
|2||Deputy Registrar – 03 Posts||Master Degree and working knowledge in computer||50 years||10 years as Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar/ equivalent administrative position. and have hands on supervisory level administrative experience preferably in design/ architect/fine arts/ technology or similar institution.||Rs.98139/-|
|3||Deputy Controller of Finance – 01 Post||Master degree in Commerce/ Financial Management/Accounts||50 years||10 years in Finance and Double Entry book keeping and finalisation of accounts etc.||Rs.98139/-|
|4||Senior Accounts Officer – 03 Posts||Master degree in Commerce/ Financial Management/Accounts||50 years||5 years in Finance and Double Entry book keeping and finalisation of accounts etc.||Rs.78721/-|
|5||IT Engineer – 01 Post||B.E./ B.Tech plus PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure and Network Security Or MCSE/ MCITP/ CCNA/ VM Ware Certification||40 years||5 years of supervisory level experience in IT infrastructure maintenance, networking and network security||Rs.78721/-|
|6||Assistant Registrar – 01 Post||Master Degree||50 years||5 years of supervisory level experience preferably in design/ architect/fine arts/ technology or similar institution.||Rs.78721/-|
|7||Chief Hostel Warden (female) – 02 Posts||Master Degree||50 years||10 years as Warden/ Assistant Warden with proficiency in Hindi and English||Rs.51256/-|
|8||Assistant Curator – 01 Post||Degree, Post Graduate Curating/ Museum Curator/ Indian Culture||35 years||3 years of relevant experience||Rs.38083/-|
|9||Assistant Librarian – 02 Posts||MLS||40 years||5 years relevant experience in library operations||Rs.51256/-|
|10||Head, Security Services – 01 Post||Degree||50 years||10 years of professional supervisory level experience in similar areas of job||Rs.78721/-|
|11||Technical/ Design Assistant (Photography Studio) – 01 Post||BFA/ Diploma in Commercial Art/ Diploma in Photography with Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts||35 years||1 year post qualification experience with DSLR Camera and Digital Work Flow And knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, etc||Rs.38089/-|
|12||Technical Assistant (Ceramic and Pottery) – 01 Post||SSC pass with formal skilled based training/ certificate course in pottery/ ceramics||35 years||1 year post qualification experience||Rs.38089/-|
|13||Technical Assistant (Print Lab) – 01 Post||Degree/ Diploma in Printing Technology||35 years||3 years post qualification shop floor level experience in the printing industry for Degree holders Or 5 years experience in case of Diploma holders.||Rs.38089/-|
|14||Technical Assistant (Audio Visuals) – 01 Post||Diploma/ Degree in Sound Engineering||35 years||3 years experience in managing and maintaining Audio-Visual equipment||Rs.38089/-|
- For SI.NO.7 Post, Knowledge of Emergency Medical Treatment and degree in law will be added qualifications
- For SI.NO.8 Post, Knowledge of Restoration, Preservation/Conservation and Installations of archival items will be added qualifications
- For SI.NO.10 Post, excellent in communication and administrative skills is desirable
- Reckoned as on closing date of receipt of application
- For SI.NO.1 Post, PhD and hands on experience in digitization of library, RFID system/ library security systems, purchase procedure including online purchases, etc
- For SI.NO.2 & 6 Posts, Experience of relevant software for information processing and retrieval. Experience of working in national level institution in an analogous post will be preferred
- For SI.NO.3 & 4 Posts, CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) – experience in Digital Financial Transactions and Computer based Accounting system. Supervisory level experience of Central Government/ Autonomous Institutions accounting and financial rules and procedures.
- For SI.NO.5 Post, Familiarity with VMware/ Hyper-V products, etc is desirable
- For SI.NO.7 Post, experience in managing hostel and students
- For SI.NO.9 Post, handling Library Automation Software, with excellent communication & administrative skills and candidate must be IT Savy.
- For SI.NO.11 Post, Experience of working with studio lights and studio setup, etc
- For SI.NO.12 Post, artisans from the potter family with formal skilled based training will be preferred
- For SI.NO.13 Post, operated Roland/ Heidelberg/ Komori sheetfed Machines. Working experience on screen printing or post press operations will be an added advantage.
- D For SI.NO.14 Post, day to day maintenance, preventive and curative maintenance of AV equipments
Contenders will be appointed as per the following stages.
- Initial Shortlisting
How to Apply for NID Recruitment 2018?
Fees: The institute does not collect fee from the candidates.
Applying Procedure: Aspirants have to follow the online procedure to submit the application form. The steps are,
- Visit nid.edu website
- Click “careers @ NID” link
- Read the notification
- Hit “Apply Online” button
- Press “Apply” button near the relevant post
- Fill the details
- Upload the photo and resume
- Recheck the entered details
- Submit the application form
- For future reference, Take printout of the submitted application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nid.edu|
|Date of notification||27th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||31st December 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have provided details about current job opportunities existing for various posts in Ahmedabad. Refer the official notification to clarify doubts.