NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.nielit.gov.in for 56 Vacancies.
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) needs a total of 56 aspirants for the designation of Scientist under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. To fill the vacancies, the institute circulates NIELIT Recruitment 2018. So individuals who had completed UG/ PG and willing to work as a Scientist can forward their application through the official website. The last date to apply online is 19th December 2018. Details regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2018 individuals can look into the content given in the following sections.
NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2018 for 56 Vacancies
|Index||NIELIT Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Scientist
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree/ Master degree
Age Limit: 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Screening Test
Stage 2: Personal Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.800/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.nielit.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 19-12-2018|
NIELIT Delhi 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|No.||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Pay Scale|
|1.||Scientist ‘C’ (Post- 42)||Bachelors degree in Technology/ Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT / Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication (or) Master degree in Science/ MCA||35 years||5 to 6 years in ministries or depts. Or attached and subordinate officers of central Govt/ statutory bodies/ Autonomous bodies/ Public sector/ private sector||Rs.67700 to 208700/- pm|
|2.||Scientist ‘D’ (Post- 14)||Bachelors degree in Technology/ Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT / Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication (or) Master degree in Science/ MCA||40 years||5 to 6 years in ministries or depts. Or attached and subordinate officers of central Govt/ statutory bodies/ Autonomous bodies/ Public sector/ private sector||Rs.78800 to 209200/- pm|
- Age should be calculated as on 19th December 2018
- The upper age is relaxed by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWDs/ 5 years for SC/ ST/ candidates serving Central Civilian Govt, which the details can be referred in the advertisement
- There having certain relaxations for Ex Servicemen as per Govt norms
- Experience may vary according to their qualification
|All Posts||Screening Test|
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2018?
|Category||Fee||Mode of Payment|
|SC/ ST/ PWDs/ Women candidates||Rs.400/-|
Applying Procedure: Applicants who are applying for the above mentioned designations can apply online through the official website. Step by Step process of applying procedure was given below.
- First of all visit nielit.gov.in website
- Click “Recruitment” button
- Select the post recruitment that you want to apply
- Already registered candidates can directly login to the application form
- Others read the instructions and then click “Proceed to Apply Online” tab
- Fill the particulars and hit “Continue” tab
- Upload your photo, signature and necessary testimonials
- Check all the details you have filled
- Hit “Submit” button
- Pay the fee amount by clicking the concerned link
- Finally download the submitted application for verification.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nielit.gov.in|
|Starting date to apply||20th November 2018 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date to apply online||19th December 2018 (5.30 PM)|
Note: Data related to NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2018 is endowed in the above sections. Aspirants who need more information can view the official notification.