NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply at www.npcilcareers.co.in for 162 Vacancies.
NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has discharged a recruitment notification in their official portal. To fill the vacancies available in NPCIL, they invites application from talented and desired aspirants. Selected candidates will be under 1 year probation, after the successful completion of a year applicants will be appointed. Contenders who are willing to work as Scientific Assistant and Technician can apply to NPCIL Kakrapar Recruitment 2019 before 31st January 2019. Furthermore details regarding the recruitment, individuals can look in to the below sections.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 162 Vacancies
|Index||NPCIL Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Scientific Assistant and Technician
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Online Test
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.npcilcareers.co.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 31-01-2019|
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Current Jobs Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|No.||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Pay Scale|
|1.||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant- Category-I (Diploma) Post- 51||Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Chemical||18 to 25 years||–||Rs.16000 to 18000/- pm|
|2.||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant- Category-I (Graduate) Post- 06||B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary (or) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.||18 to 25 years||–||Rs.16000 to 18000/- pm|
|3.||Scientific Assistant/ B Post- 07||Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Civil||18 to 30 years||–||Rs.16000 to 18000/- pm|
|4.||Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician- Category-II (Plant Operator) Post- 51||HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.||18 to 30 years||–||Rs.10500 to 12500/- pm|
|5.||Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician- Category-II (Maintainer) Post- 47||10th with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade||18 to 30 years||–||Rs.10500 to 12500/- pm|
For Project Affected Persons (PAPs), qualification has been relaxed which are given below
- Trainees/ Technician Plant Operator: HSC (12th Std.) with not less than 40% marks in Science and Mathematics individually
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician Maintainer: Pass in SSC with Science and Mathematics with English as one of the subjects at SSC level examination with 2 years ITI. Wherever for trades for which the ITI course is less than 2 years, 1 year experience in the relevant area after completion of the course shall be required
Aspirants should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination for all categories
- Age should be calculated as on 31st October 2018.
- Age will be relaxed by 5 years for the SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 and dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 was relaxed by 5 years
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|For all Posts||
How to Apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Aspirants who are interested to apply for NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019 doesn’t require paying application fee.
Applying Procedure: Applicants who are applying for the above mentioned designations can apply online through the official website. Step by Step process of applying procedure was given below.
- First visit npcilcareers.co.in website
- Click “Careers” tab
- Select the designation that you wish to apply
- Click “Apply Online” button
- Already registered candidates can login directly to the application form
- Others click “Register icon
- Fill it and register yourself
- Now login using id and password
- An application form will appear
- All the mandatory should be filled carefully
- Upload your photograph and signature in to the application form
- Check all the details you have entered
- Click “Submit” button
- Finally take a print out of the completed application for document verification
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||npcilcareers.co.in|
|Starting date to apply online||7th January 2019|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2019|
Note: We have furnished all the important details about NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who wish to gain more details of the recruitment can refer the official notification.