NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.npcilcareers.co.in for 122 Vacancies in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
NPCIL Recruitment 2018: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a government-owned corporation of India has announced a notification for job seekers in Stipendiary Trainee designation. It holds a total of 122 vacancies. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can submit their application through online on or before the closing date 14th November 2018. For further details like qualification, age limit, selection process, applying procedure, etc of NPCIL Career 2018, candidates are asked to go through the entire sections given below.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 for 122 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Stipendiary Trainee]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th/ ISC/ ITI]
[Age Limit: 18 to 24 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination, Skill Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not Necessary]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Sites: www.npcilcareers.co.in]
|Last Date||14-11-2018||Click Here|
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Operator||56|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer||66|
Salary Offered: Candidates who are selected in NPCIL Recruitment 2018 will get salary as per the table mentioned below.
|Stipend during training||After training*|
*Individuals will be appointed on Technician/B post
|SI. No.||Post Name||Selection Stages||Details|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Operator||
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer||
How to Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Fees: It is not necessary for the applicants to pay fee.
Applying Procedure: Applications regarding NPCIL Career 2018 should be submitted through online by following the steps given below.
- Aspirants can visit the official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Click “Careers” menu and read the advertisement
- Hit relevant “Click here to view details & Apply Online” link
- Read how to apply instructions and press “Apply” tab
- New user click “Online Registration” to register the details
- Already registered user, click “Login” button and give Username & Password
- Fill all essential details in application
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph
- Check all the details once again and click the “Submit” button
- Take a print out of the generated application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||npcilcareers.co.in|
|Starting date of online application Submission||15th October 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date of application submission||14th November 2018 (5:00 PM)|
Note: In the above page we have provided all the information regarding NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018. For further queries refer the official notification.