OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online at www.opsconline.gov.in for 500 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has made an official advertisement “OPSC ASO Notification 2018” for the selection of candidates under the designation of Assistant Section Officer with a total of 500 vacancies. Applicants those who have passed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and having sufficient knowledge in Computer Application are advised to grab this opportunity. So that eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications via online mode only from 10th October 2018 to 9th November 2018. Some other information related to OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 can be explained in the below section.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 for 500 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Assistant Section Officer]
[No. of Posts: 500]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree]
[Age Limit: 21 to 32 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Skill Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.opsconline.gov.in]
|Last Date||09-11-2018||Click Here|
Odisha ASO Vacancy Details
|1.||Assistant Section Officer||500|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will be provided with pre-revised scale of pay carrying corresponding grade pay with usual Dearness and other allowances as per the rules followed by Government of Odisha.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)||
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 will consists of the following recruitment steps as listed below,
- Written Examination
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical)
Applying Procedure for ASO Recruitment in Odisha Secretariat 2018-19
Examination Fees: Candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fees through offline mode by taking the bank challan. Once fee is paid, then it cannot be given back at any circumstances.
- General, OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST of Odisha, PWD: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for this OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website of OPSC, opsconline.gov.in
- Download the ”OPSC ASO Notification 2018” and read the Instructions given in it carefully
- Once you meet the Eligibility conditions, click on the Tab “ Apply Online”
- Now start filling your application form with all the required details
- Upload the Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in the Application Form
- Finally after Checking all the details click the “Final Submit” button
- On next screen, your application form will be displayed with unique registration number
- Take the print out of the challan form for paying the application fees
- Also Take a Print out of the Application Form for your Future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.opsc.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application Form||10th October 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||9th November 2018|
Note: We have so far pointed out all the important details about OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 in the above section. For further details you may refer the official notification attached in this section.