OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Apply at opsconline.gov.in for 17 Latest Jobs
OPSC Jobs 2018: The Odisha Public Service Commission has scattered out a recruitment notification to fill 17 vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Posts. Interested and capable contenders shall forward your application form. The mode for submitting the application for is online. The commission will receive the application form till 19th December 2018. Those who require more data with respect to educational background, age limit, salary package and other information regarding OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018, refer till the end of this page.
OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 for 17 Vacancies
|Index||OPSC Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Assistant Town Planner
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: UG/ PG in Planning
Age Limit: 21 to 32
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.500/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: opsconline.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 19-12-2018|
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Town Planner – 17 Posts||Associate member of Institute of Town Planners of India (or) UG/ PG in Planning||21 to 32 years||–||Rs.15600 to 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-|
General Instructions for OPSC Town Planner Jobs
Upper Age Limits:
- Reckoned as on 1st January 2018
- Relaxations are SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-SM: 5 years and PWD: 10 years
- Must be the citizen of India
- Able to read, write and speak Odisha fluently
- Passed in middle school/ 7th standard with Odisha as a language (or) matriculation with Odisha as a medium of examination in non-language subject
- Persons appointed under Government of Odisha on or after 1st January 2005 are not eligible
As per OPSC Recruitment 2018 notification, contenders will be hired based on the following stages.
- Written Test (Objective type- 300 Marks)
- Interview (50 Marks)
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018?
Fees: To participate in this recruitment, the commission will collect fee from candidates.
|SI. NO||Examination Fee||Mode||Exemption|
|1||Rs.500/-||Offline (SBI e-Challan)||SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD|
Applying Procedure: Regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018, online applications are invited from eligible aspirants. The online applying procedure is given as follows.
- Visit opsc.gov.in website
- Read the advertisement for particular recruitment
- Click the relevant “Apply Online” tab
- Agree the terms and conditions
- Now the application form will appear
- Fill the form without mistakes
- Upload your photo, signature & Left hand thumb impression
- Check all the details you have filled in the application form
- Hit “Submit” button
- Download the SBI Challan from and make the payment
- Take printout of the finally submitted application form and online Challan for future use
If more than one application is received from a single candidate, the last one will be accepted.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||opsc.gov.in|
|Starting date for Online Application||20th November 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||19th December 2018|
|Last date for payment of Exam Fee||24th December 2018|
Note: We have explained lot of information related to OPSC Recruitment 2018. To know about category wise vacancy, appliers may refer official notification.