OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Apply at http://opsconline.gov.in for 61 Vacancies in Health and family Welfare Department.
OPSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has publicized job notification. Regarding, the notification to fill existing 61 vacancies for dental surgeon posts in Health and Family Welfare Department. The designation will be provided on temporary basic but likely to be permanent. The selection will be done on merit basis career as well as written test marks Interested Indian citizens hurry up! Registration will be started from 12th September 2018. Last date for submission of application is 11th October 2018. To know additional information about OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018, just go through the page.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 for 61 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Dental Surgeon]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: BDS/ or equivalent]
[Age Limit: 21 to 32 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Certificate verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.50/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://opsconline.gov.in]
|Last Date||11-10-2018||Click Here|
OPSC Vacancy Details
|1||Health and family Welfare||Dental Surgeon||61|
Salary Offered: All appointees will get monthly salary and other allowances as per govt rules.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400 GP
|5||Age Limits (as on 01-01-1997)||
Candidates will be selected above designation based on career like SSLC, H.Sc, BDS as well as written test marks.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fees: All eligible candidates can apply for Dental Surgeon posts should have pay for examination fee through proper channel.
|No.||Category||Examination Fee||Mode of payment|
|1||Gen/ OBC||Rs.50/-||Offline (Challan)|
|2||SC/ ST||Full Exemption|
Applying Procedure: All aspirants should apply for Dental Surgeon in Group ‘A’ posts through Odisha Public Service Commission website. The steps are involved in submission of online application.
- Candidates have to visit http://opsconline.gov.in
- Hit on “Click Here” link for particular post
- Read detailed advertisement
- Click “Apply Online” link for particular post
- Enter security code for appropriate box
- Hit “I agree to all terms & condition stated above and in the Advt & I want to apply” link
- Proceed to fill the application
- Enter qualification, experience and etc details in appropriate boxes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Preview all details by using “Recheck” tab and modify if required
- Click “Submit’ &”Ok” button to get registration number
- After submission of application, take print out submission of application and challan form by using registration number
- Proceed to pay required amount of money in SBI bank
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||opsconline.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||04th September 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||12th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11th October 2018|
Note: Here in the above section we have discussed in OPSC recruitment for Dental Surgeon posts. Individuals having any doubts can refer the official notification linked in this article.