OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 Apply at opsc.gov.in for 35 Mining Officer and Other Posts in Odisha Steel and Mines Department.
OPSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released one recruitment notice. Regarding the notification, Odisha Steel and Mines Department requires staffs for Geologist, Geophysicist and Mining Officers Group ‘A’ posts. Woman candidates encouraged to apply above posts. Participants must have knowledge in Odia. Indian citizens hurry up and apply through proper channel. Last date for submission of application is 27th October 2018. Additional information like qualification, selection rounds and salary package of OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 have been clearly explained in the below section.
OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018 for 35 Group ‘A’ Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Geologist, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: M.Sc/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree]
[Age Limit: 21 to 32 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Viva- Voce, Medical Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://opsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||27-10-2018||Click Here|
OPSC Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of the Service||Designation||Vacancies|
|1||Odisha Mining and Geology||Geologist||30|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get salary and other allowances as per govt norms.
- Salary: Rs. 56100/-
|5||Age Limits (as on 1st August 2018)||
Candidates will be appointed on merit based Written Test and Interview marks.
- Written Test
- Viva- Voce
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply for OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fees: Aspirants should pay requisite amount of examination fee through offline mode.
|Examination Fee||Mode of Payment||Exemption|
|Rs.300/-||Offline (e-Challan)||SC/ ST of Odisha and Disability Person|
Applying Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. The general guidelines in online application are listed below.
- First of all candidates visit http://opsc.gov.in website
- Click “Advertisement” link in home page
- Hit on “View” button for particular posts
- Read detailed advertisement
- Click “Apply Online” link and read instruction that display on screen
- Press “I Agree” link and “Ok” button
- Proceed to fill the application form
- Do the new registration (if required)
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and left thumb impression
- Verify all details and edit if required
- Click “Submit” button
- Hit “Application/ Challan Reprint” link and download Challan
- Pay requisite amount of fee in SBI bank
- Also, take printout of submission of application for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||opsc.gov.in|
|Starting date for online registration||28th September 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||27th October 2018|
|Last date of receipt of fee||31st October 2018|
Note: Here in the above section we have provided more information about OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologist and other posts. Individuals refer official notification for more details.