PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.pgvcl.com for 104 Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies.
PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL), a Power Distribution Company having offices at different locations in Gujarat state has recently rolled out an advertisement through its web portal. For filling the posts of 104 Junior Assistant Vacancies this notice has advertised and the selection can be done based on the recruitment exam conducted in online/ offline mode. Graduates who have good command over English and Gujarati with deep knowledge of various Computer operations are encouraged to participate in this recruitment. Therefore after satisfying the eligibility conditions, suitable applicants can submit their application via online mode from 23rd August 2018 to 12th September 2018. Some other details about this PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 can be explained in the upcoming paragraphs.
PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 104 Junior Assistant Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Graduation degree]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written/ Online Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.pgvcl.com]
|Last Date||12-09-2018||Click Here|
PGVCL Vacancy Details
|1.||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||104|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected will be appointed as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) for a period of 3 years and then they may be considered for regular establishment as Junior Assistant after the satisfactory completion of three years. Their pay scale will get increased after the completion of three years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- 1st Year: Rs. 17500/-
- 2nd Year: Rs. 19000/-
- 3rd Year: Rs. 20500/-
- After 3 years: Rs. 25000-55800/-
|2.||Age Limit (As on 23.08.2018)||
The applicants will be selected based on the recruitment process consists of exam which will be conducted either by online or OMR based one depending on the number of candidates registered their applications.
- Written/ Online Examination
Applying Procedure for PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Contenders should pay the below prescribed application fees through online mode only.
|Sl.No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||UR & SEBC||Rs.500/-||Online|
How to Apply: The simple steps involved in submitting your online application is as listed below,
- First of all type “pgvcl.com” in Google, it will directs you to official website
- Click the “Recruitment” section and download the Advertisement of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Read all the information carefully and click “Apply Online”
- Click the “Register” hyperlink and enter your Mobile Number and Email address
- On Successful Registration, aspirants will get Application Number, Login id and Password
- Login with the received credentials and fill all the asked details
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Make the payment of application fees through online mode
- Preview all the filled details and “Final Submit” the application form
- Take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.pgvcl.com|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||23rd August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||12th September 2018|
Note: Here in this section we have narrated all the essential details about PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. Job seekers can also refer the official notification linked in this section.