PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.phed.bih.nic.in for 70 Assistant Engineer Vacancies.
Bihar PHED AE Recruitment 2018: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) requires dynamic and talented employees for Assistant Engineer posts. According to PHED Notification there are about 70 vacancies available under various disciplines. These designations are under contract for the period of 1 year and may be extended depends on their performance. This opportunity is only for the applicants who had passed GATE score in 2016, 2017 or 2018. Desired aspirants may apply for the recruitment on or before 15th December 2018. Furthermore details of PHED Recruitment 2018 are elaborated in the following sections.
PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 – Apply 70 Vacancies
|Index||PHED Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Assistant Engineer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Diploma/ BE, GATE
Age Limit: 37 years
|Selection Process||Stage: Written Test and/ Interview|
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Not Necessary
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.phed.bih.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 15-12-2018|
Bihar PHED Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post- 64||Diploma/ BE in Civil and Passed GATE||21 to 37 years||–||Rs.55000/- pm|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Post- 06||Diploma/ BE in Mechanical and Passed GATE||21 to 37 years||–||Rs.55000/- pm|
|Post Name||Selection Process|
|For all Posts||Written Test and/ Personal Interview|
How to Apply for PHED Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Applicants doesn’t require paying application fee.
Applying Procedure: Aspirants who are interested to apply for the above mentioned designation can apply online through the official website. Steps to be followed for applying are given below:
- First of all visit phed.bih.nic.in website
- Click “Recruitment” tab
- Select the post to want to apply
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click “Apply Online” button
- Already registered candidates can directly login to it
- Others click “Register” tab
- Fill the form carefully and click “Submit” button
- Now login using user id and password
- An application form will appear
- Fill the entire mandatory without mistakes
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and necessary documents (if required)
- Check all the details you have filled
- Then click “Submit” button
- Finally download the submitted application for future verification.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||phed.bih.nic.in|
|Starting date to apply||26th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online||15th December 2018|
Note: For job seekers we have collected all the important details about PHED Bihar Recruitment 2018 and executed in the above sections. Candidates may refer the notification to clarify their doubts and queries if any.