PPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 18 Analyst and Senior Scientific Officer Jobs in Punjab Health & Family Welfare Department.
PPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2018: The Punjab Health and Family Welfare Department is currently having job vacancies under Drug Control Officer, Analyst and Senior Scientific Officer posts. To appoint suitable candidates on all those positions, now Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is conducting recruitment. Aspirants having interest to participate in the recruitment can submit their job applications on or before 30th July 2018 through proper channel with requisite amount of fees. To know more details about this ongoing PPSC Recruitment 2018, go through the remaining sections in the page.
PPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2018 for 18 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Drug Control Officer, Analyst, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ Master Degree/ Associateship Diploma/ Equivalent]
[Age Limit: 37 years]
|Selection Process||[Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.3000/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://ppsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||30-07-2018||Click Here|
PPSC Vacancy Details
|1.||Health and Family Welfare||Drugs Control Officer||12|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety-Microbiology)||01|
Salary Details: Aspirants will get salary and other admissible allowances as per government order and post which he/ she is appointed.
- Drugs Control Officer, Analyst: Rs.10300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Senior Scientific Officer: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
During first 3 years of probation period, aspirants will get only minimum of the pay band indicated above and travelling allowance.
|No.||Post Name||Qualification||Experience||Age Limit & Relaxations|
|1.||Drugs Control Officer||Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science/ Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology/ Microbiology||18 months to 3 years||Age Limits:
Upper Age Relaxations:
|2.||Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)||Degree in Medicine/ Science/ Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry (or) possess Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) with Analysis of Drugs & Pharmaceuticals as one of the subject||3 to 5 years|
|3.||Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)||Master Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Dairy Chemistry/ Food Technology, Food & Nutrition (or) B.Tech in Dairy/ Oil (or) Degree in Veterinary Science or an Associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by exam in Food Analyst section
Declared qualified for appointment as Food Analyst by board
|4.||Analyst||PG Degree in Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Science/ Microbiology||18 months (or) should have an
approval as Analyst from the office of State Drugs Controller
|1.||Competitive Exam||Questions will be asked from logical reasoning & mental ability, general knowledge and current affairs||340 marks|
|2.||Interview||In the order merit in exam, candidates not more than 3 times the number of posts shall be shortlisted for interview||60 marks|
|3.||Document Verification||All necessary original documents should be produced for verification when asked by PPSC authorities||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for PPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Through any branch of State Bank of India, aspirants have to remit application fee as well as examination fee to participate in this Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
|No.||Category||Fees Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||SC/ STs of all states||Rs.1125/-||Offline mode: challan form|
|2.||BC candidates of Punjab||Rs.1125/-|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs.500/-|
|4.||PH of Punjab||Rs.1750/-|
|5.||All Other categories (including Lineal Descendent of Punjab Ex-SM)||Rs.3000/-|
Applying Procedure: Candidates complying with the minimum eligibilities prescribed for particular posts can submit their job applications through PPSC website on or before last date. The general guidelines to apply through PPSC website are given below.
- Candidates visit http://ppsc.gov.in website
- Click “Apply for the Post” link available below “Online Registration” in homepage
- Hit “Apply/ View” button against the post you want to apply
- Read the advertisement and other guidelines related to the recruitment
- Click “Apply Online” link in the page and start to fill the application
- Personal, qualification and other details should be filled in application without mistakes
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- Select the mode of payment and enter password for access
- After filling all requisite details in application, recheck it
- If you want to do any changes, edit and update it
- Finally click “Submit” button and take printout of the challan form
- Remit the fee only after one working day of submission of online application and challan form generation
- After one working day of remitting fee, login and take printout of submitted application form containing fee paid details for future records
|Link to Apply Online||ppsc.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Official notification released on||18th July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||30th July 2018|
|Last date to pay fee in bank||6th August 2018|
Note: We have provided eligibility details, selection process, applying procedure and important dates regarding one of the new recruitment that has been decided to be conducted by Punjab Public Service Commission on above section. Aspirants having any doubts regarding this recruitment can refer the official notification.