PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.ppsc.gov.in for 105 latest vacancies in Punjab Technical Education Departments.
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has rolled out an employment notice for the selection of right candidates under the designation of Lecturer posts. According to the official notification there is a total of 105 vacancies available in the Technical Education and Industrial Training departments. Here the applicants can be selected by conducting a recruitment process consists of a Common Competitive Exam for all the mentioned posts in the advertisement. Therefore eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before the last date 29th August 2018. For detailed information about PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, you are advised to go through this section completely.
PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 105 vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Lecturer]
[No. of Posts: 105]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree/ Diploma]
[Age Limit: 18 to 37 years]
|Selection Process||[Competitive Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 3000/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.ppsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||29-08-2018||Click Here|
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Vacancy Details
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of monthly salary with corresponding Grade Pay will be given to the appointed candidates as per the rules followed in Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)||
The Selection can be done on the basis of each candidate’s performance in the Competitive Examination.
- Competitive Exam
Applying Procedure for PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: The Application fees for different categories are as listed below,
- General, OBC: Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria Norms are advised to apply for this PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the Official website, “ppsc.gov.in” and download the Official Notification
- Read all the instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Now click on the “ Apply online” link in the Home page of the official website
- Start filling your Online Application with all the required details
- Upload the scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature in JPG format
- Pay the specified application fees through proper channel
- After checking all the details click on the “Submit” button
- Take a Print out of the Application form for Future reference
|Starting Date for Online Application||7th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||29th August 2018|
|Last date for depositing Online Application fees||6th September 2018|
Note: Here in this section, we have so far highlighted all the information pertaining to PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018. If you have any further doubts, you may refer the official notification linked in this section.