Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply for 13142 RAJ Police Constable Jobs.
Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2018: Rajasthan Police department has advertised a recent announcement for the recruitment of suitable candidates under the posts of Constables with a total of 13142 vacancies. While referring the official announcement, we come to know that only candidates who have passed their 12th Standard can apply for this Raj Police Recruitment through online mode before the last date 14th June 2018. Here, the candidates can be selected by conducting a Written Examination followed by various Physical Efficiency Tests. If you want to see the full details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018, go through the entire section carefully.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 for 13142 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Constable and Fireman]
[Vacancy: 13142 ]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th Standard]
[Age Limit: 18 to 25 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, PET/ PST]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 400 /- ]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.police.rajasthan.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||14-06 -2018||Click Here|
RAJ Police Constable Vacancy Details
- Constable General : 11971 Posts
- Constable Driver: 774 Posts
- Constable Band: 144 Posts
- Constable Horse Driver: 34 Posts
- Constable Operator: 202 Posts
- Constable Dog Squad: 17 Posts
Remuneration Details: Individuals who get appointed as a Constable in Rajasthan Police department will be provided with a consolidated amount as monthly salary and other allowances.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 /-
Educational Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed 12th Class as their academic qualification from a recognized board or institution.
- 12th Standard
Age Limitations: Before submitting Application for Raj Police Constable Recruitment, the candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age Relaxations: Under this recruitment, aspirants who are belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for respective posts.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
Candidates can be selected based on the below mentioned recruitment process,
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Standard Test
How to Apply for Raj Police Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Applicants who want to participate in this recruitment have to pay the application fees by means of online mode as listed below,
- General/OBC: Rs. 400 /-
- SC/ST: Rs.350 /-
- Payment Mode: Online
Steps for Online Application: The steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Download the job advertisement and read all the information mentioned in it
- Now Click the “Apply Online” link in the homepage of the Official website
- Start filling the Application form with all the necessary details
- Upload the Scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Pay the prescribed application fees in online mode
- Check all the information once again and click the submit button
- Take a print out of the Application Form for Future Reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||police.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||25th May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||25th May 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||14th June 2018|
|Hall tickets can be downloaded from||Updated Soon|
|Date of Written Examination||Updated Soon|
|Merit List will be published on||Updated Soon|
Note: Here in this section we have so far highlighted all the important information pertaining to Rajasthan Police Jobs. If you still have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.