RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 130 Rajasthan AAO Posts.
RPSC Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is now conducting a recruitment to fill Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy in state Agriculture Department. Individuals aspiring to get government jobs in Rajasthan after completing their graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture streams don’t miss this opportunity. Vacancies are about 130 in number. Registration for this recruitment will start from 6th June 2018 onwards. Interested citizens step forward and apply before last date through proper channel. Go through the page and know more about this latest recruitment.
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 for 130 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Assistant Agriculture Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.Sc.]
[Age Limit: 18 to 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Applicable]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||30-06-2018||Click Here|
Rajasthan AAO Vacancy Details
|1.||Rajasthan Agriculture Department||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)||Non-TSP Area||115|
Pay Scale: Level-11 pay matrix salary and other admissible government allowances shall be provided from time to time to candidates selected for Assistant Agriculture Officer posts.
- Salary Range: Rs.67700 to 208700/-
Qualification: Individuals with academic background in Agriculture/ Horticulture streams can apply for this RPSC agriculture vacancy.
- Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script
- Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture
Age Restrictions: Candidates less than minimum age limit and exceeding maximum age limits given below (as on 1st January 2019) are not eligible to apply.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age Relaxations: Under this recruitment, upper age limit shall be relaxed incase of following categories as per government order.
- Rajasthan SC, ST, OBC, MBC (Male): 5 years
- Rajasthan SC, ST, OBC, MBC (Female): 10 years
- General category Female candidates: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- Others: Refer official notification
To fill Assistant Agriculture Officer vacancy in Rajasthan Agriculture Department, aspirants RPSC conducts following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification/ Interview
How to Apply for RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: There is application/ examination fee to participate on RPSC AAO recruitment. Refer official notification and know more details about fee payment.
Applying Procedure: Online applications for Assistant Agriculture Officer posts can be submitted through RPSC website by eligible and interested citizens by following the instructions given below.
- Visit RPSC website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Read the detailed notification from Advertisements/ News & Events section
- Click relevant “Apply Online” link
- Do the One Time Registration and get the SSO id, password
- Login into the application part of Rajasthan Assistant Agriculture Officer 2018 Recruitment
- Fill the mandatory fields in application without mistakes
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Check all the details that you have filled in form
- Submit the application form and remit the application fee
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form and fee payment receipt
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Official notification released on||28th May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||6th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||30th June 2018|
|Applications can be edited/ corrected from||1st to 7th July 2018|
|Date of Written Test||Updated Soon…|
Note: The Assistant Agriculture Officer posts currently vacant in Rajasthan Agriculture department and its recruitment details are narrated here on above section. Read the official notification linked in this article to know about category-wise reservations and other conditions of appointment.