RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.rrcat.gov.in for 50 Fitter, Electrician, Draughtsman and Other Trade Apprenticeship Vacancies.
RRCAT Recruitment 2018: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), a leading institute for research and development in lasers, accelerators and their applications is now inviting applications from willing aspirants for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. Fitter, Turner, Mason, Electrician, Surveyor, Plumber, ICT System Maintenance, Welder, Draughtsman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Machinist and Electronic Mechanic are the trades for which training will be imparted. To know about the vacancies, last date, duration of training and other details regarding this Trade Apprenticeship Scheme at RRCAT (TASAR 2018), go through the page.
RRCAT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 for 50 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Trade Apprentice]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: ITI]
[Age Limit: 27 years]
|Selection Process||[Academic Assessment, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Not required]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.rrcat.gov.in]
|Last Date||10-08-2018||Click Here|
RRCAT Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Duration of Training|
|1.||Trade Apprentice||50||1 year|
Trade-wise RRCAT Apprentice 2018 Vacancy Details
|7.||Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|8.||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
|9.||Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
|12.||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||01|
Stipends Offered: Till completion of apprenticeship training, selected candidates will be offered with fixed amount of stipend per month.
- Fixed Stipend: Rs.7200/- per month
(as on 15th October 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
The percentage of marks taken by candidates in ITI and 10th standard will be considered for the purpose of selection.
- Academic Assessment
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Appliers no need to pay any fee.
Applying Procedure: All candidates desiring to apply for this apprenticeship training must have registered first on NAPS portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. With the registration number apply for this RRCAT Apprenticeship under any one of the designated trades as per instructions given below.
- Visit RRCAT website www.rrcat.gov.in
- Click “Opportunities -> Trade Apprenticeship Scheme at RRCAT (TASAR)” link
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Hit “Click here to apply online for RRCAT-1/2018” link at the bottom of page
- Select the trade you wish to undergo apprenticeship training
- Then click “Apply” button in the page
- New users fill the user registration form and submit it
- Using registered email id and password, login into the application part
- NAPS apprenticeship registration number, personal and other requisite details should be filled without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other necessary certificates in application
- Finally preview all the filled details and “Submit” it
- Take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.rrcat.gov.in|
|Online registration started from||20th June 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||10th August 2018|
|First Merit list will be published on||17th August 2018|
|Second merit list will be published on||27th August 2018|
|Document verification will be conducted on||1st October 2018|
|Date of joining apprenticeship programme||8th October 2018|
|Apprenticeship training commences on||15th October 2018|
Note: Details about the RRCAT Apprenticeship programme 2018 are provided here on above section. Aspirants having any doubts regarding engagement under Trade Apprenticeship Scheme at RRCAT can read the official advertisement.