RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for 1200 Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Rajasthan.
RSMSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) started collecting applications from candidates for Laboratory Assistant posts that are vacant in some of the government departments and organizations functioning at state. According to the advertisement, about 1200 Lab Assistant vacant posts in Rajasthan have been decided to be filled through this direct recruitment. Applications will be accepted from aspirants those who had completed their schooling with science background only upto 13th July 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! Go through the remaining sections in this page to know more details about this Rajasthan Lab Assistant recruitment.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 1200 Job Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Laboratory Assistant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: H.Sc]
[Age Limit:40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.450/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||13-07-2018||Click Here|
RSMSSB Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Rajasthan District/ Tehsil|
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected for Lab Assistant posts through RSMSSB recruitment 2018 shall get Level-8 salary and other allowances as per state government order.
- Salary Scale: 47600 to 151100/-
(as on 1st January 2019)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
How to Apply for RSMSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Using online payment gateway available on RSMSSB website or through E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C centres, aspirants have to remit following amount of application fee. Otherwise, applications will not be accepted.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||General/ UR/ Creamy Layer OBC/ BC||Rs.450/-||Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities) or E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C centres|
|2.||BC/ OBC (NCL) category of Rajasthan||Rs.350/-|
|3.||SC/ ST/ PWDs||Rs.250/-|
Applying Procedure: Applications for 700 Lab Assistant Vacancy 2018 in Rajasthan have to be submitted through RSMSSB website by eligible and interested candidates. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Aspirants visit “rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in” RSMSSB website
- Go to “Recruitment Advertisement” section and read the direct recruitment advertisement for Lab Assistant Exam 2018
- Click “Apply Online” link available against particular recruitment
- Read the details of post that display and again click “Apply Online” tab
- It will direct you to sso.rajasthan.gov.in page
- Login and proceed to fill the application form
- If you had not registered earlier, click “Register” tab and register yourself to get SSO id, password
- Using SSO ID and password, login into the portal
- Click on the Lab Assistant “Apply Now” link in dashboard
- Fill the mandatory fields in application one-by-one
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature on required specifications
- Preview all the filled details in application and hit on “Submit” button
- Remit the fee through payment gateway in website or E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C centres
- Finally take printout copy of e-receipt and submitted application for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Advertisement date||14th June 2018|
|Commencing date of online registration||14th June 2018|
|Last date to apply online||13th July 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||13th July 2018|
|Exam will be conducted on||July/ August 2018|
Note: Details about the recent employment opportunities in Rajasthan for Lab Assistant posts are provided here on above section. Individuals who want to know more information about this recruitment can read the official notification linked in this article.