RTU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 45 Job Vacancies in Rajasthan Technical University.
RTU Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) published recruitment notification for Junior Assistant Post. Since there are only limited numbers of vacancies aspirants who wish to work in the position, submit the application through proper channel without delay. Individuals who all are eligible & interested can apply for the post on or before 4th November 2018. Additional information like qualification, age limit, selection process, applying procedure, etc of RTU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, aspirants are requested to refer the details given below.
RTU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 45 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Junior Assistant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ Diploma]
[Age Limit: 18 to 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam and/ Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.rtu.ac.in]
|Last Date||04-11-2018||Click Here|
RTU 2018 Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Remuneration: Selected aspirants for the above position will get monthly wage as per the pay scale which ranges between,
- Salary: Rs.29200 to 92300/-
|1.||Qualification||10th/ 12th Pass with Computer qualification (Degree/ Diploma/ Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science or Application/ Optional Subject at 10+2|
|2.||Age Limitation||18 to 40 years (as on 1st January 2019)|
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||As per the organization rules|
To hire the right candidates for Junior Assistant post, written test will be conducted by the organization.
- Written Test
- Interview/ Document Verification
How to Apply for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant has to pay fee as per the organization norms.
|3.||SC/ ST/ PH of Rajasthan||Rs.100/-|
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for the post through RTU website. The general steps to apply online are given below.
- First visit rtu.ac.in website
- Aspirants who already registered directly login using SSO id and password
- Others click “Registration” tab
- Fill the particulars and click “Submit” button
- You will get your SSO id and password
- Now click “Login” tab and enter the id and password
- Click “Recruitment Portal” link
- Candidates are redirected to their Dash board
- Click the post you want to apply
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload your photo and signature
- Check the details you have filled
- Click “Submit” tab
- Pay the fee through online
- Finally download the completed application for future purpose.
|Link to Apply Online||sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.rtu.ac.in|
|Starting date to apply||5th October 2018|
|Last date to apply||4th November 2018|
Note: We have provided all the details about the RTU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 on above section. For further details, go through the official notification.