RVUNL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Junior Assistant, Account Officer Job Vacancies.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan State Power Sector has made an advertisement recently in its official web portal for the recruitment of Personnel Officer, Account Officer, Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Accountant and other posts with a total of 3220 vacancies. While reading the complete notification, we come to know that these vacancies are going to be filled at its five subsidiary companies namely RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN and JdVVN. Interested candidates who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation degree can submit their applications through online mode before the last date 11th June 2018. If you are interested in knowing the information about this RVUNL Recruitment 2018, then you find complete details in the below section.
RVUNL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2018 for 3220 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Personnel Officer, Account Officer and Others ]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation]
[Age Limit: 21 to 43 years]
|Selection Process||[Computer based Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.850/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||11-06-2018||Click Here|
Rajasthan Power Energy Vacancy Details
- Accounts Officer: 42
- Personnel Officer: 27
- Personal Officer: 67
- Legal Officer: 48
- Accountant: 812
- Stenographer: 114
- Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant –II: 2110
Salary Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned posts will be in a probation period for a period of 02 years. A fixed monthly salary is provided to the candidates at the time of probation and after that their salary package will be increased depending on the rules and regulations followed in the organization.
- As per Norms
Qualification: Candidates who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation degree can able to apply for this RVUNL Vacancy 2018.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation degree
Age Limit: Candidates who are all applying for this RVUNL Vacancy 2018 must have to satisfy the below mentioned Age limits. The Cutoff date for determining the determining the Age limit will be as on 01.01.2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 43 years
The Selection can be done by conducting a Computer based Test organized by the authority as appointed by the individual organization.
- Computer based Test (CBT)
How to Apply for RVUNL Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates applying for this RVUNL Recruitment 2018, must have to pay the below prescribed application fees through online mode only. The Application fees for different categories are as listed below,
|1.||General if annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 lakhs or more||Rs. 850 /-|
|2.||General if annual income of family is less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs /SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD||Rs. 550 /-|
Steps for Online Application: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can submit their applications via online mode only and no other means of application submission is accepted. The steps involved in Online Application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Once you meet the Eligibility conditions, click the Tab “ Apply Online”
- To Register, choose the Tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Candidate has to fill all the required details in the online application form
- After that a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log in with the credentials and Upload the Photograph and Signature in the Application Form
- Recheck all the details once again and click the Submit button
- Log in with the corresponding Registration number and Password
- Now pay the Application Fees in Online mode
- Application Form with all the details are displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||22nd May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||22nd May 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||11th June 2018|
|Hall tickets for written exam can be downloaded from||Updated Soon|
|Date of Written Examination||Updated Soon|
|Merit list will be published on||Updated Soon|
Note: In the above section, we have highlighted all the details related to RVNL Vacancies 2018, however if you still have any confusion then you may refer the official notification which is attached in this section.