SJVN Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 52 Jr. Engineer/ Jr. Officer (Trainee) Job Vacancies.
SJVN Recruitment 2018: SJVN Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Himachal Pradesh is currently implementing hydroelectric projects in Himachal Pradesh and Uttrakhand (besides neighbouring countries Nepal & Bhutan). To support company in its project works, SJVN requires 52 staffs for Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer (Trainee) posts. Candidates having interest to do this job can submit their applications through proper channel on or before 30th July 2018. Selected candidates have to serve atleast for a minimum period of 3 to 4 years in the project offices. So, think well and apply. Go through the remaining sections in this page to know about salary and other details pertaining this recruitment.
SJVN Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 for 52 JE and JO Trainee Vacancies
|SJVN Vacancy Details||[Designation: Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma/ Inter-CA/ CMA/ M.Com/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.200/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.sjvn.nic.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||30-07-2018||Click Here|
SJVN Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||Locations||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer (Trainee)||Himachal Pradesh Projects/ Offices||34|
|Uttarakhand Projects/ Offices||18|
Discipline-wise SJVN JE/ JO Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Disciplines||JE and JO Vacancies in Projects/ Offices|
|4.||Human Resources (HR)||04||02|
|5.||Finance & Accounts (F&A)||04||02|
Remunerations Offered: Aspirants selected for Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer posts in SJVN will get salary and allowances as per company norms.
- Training period (1 year): Rs.16000/- + DA
- After Training period: Rs.16000 to 35500/- + DA, PF, Gratuity and other allowances
|5.||Upper Age Relaxations||
There will be no interview. SJVN appoints suitable candidates in Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer posts by conducting written examination.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for SJVN Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Applications for Jr. Engineer/ Jr. Officer posts have to submitted through SJVN website. While submitting application, aspirants have to remit application fee based on their category as indicated below.
|Category||Amount, Pay Option|
|SC/ ST/ PWDs||No Fees|
|Payment Mode||Online (Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking)|
|Transaction/ Intimation Charges||As applicable|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested candidates those who want to submit applications to participate on SJVN Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 can follow the general instructions given below.
- Visit SJVN website sjvn.nic.in
- Go to “Career” section and click “View Job Details” tab
- Read the advertisement for JE and JO Trainee recruitment
- Then hit on “To apply please Click Here” link
- Register yourself by hitting “Click here to Register” tab
- Login into the application part using registered email id and password
- All personal and qualification etc details in application should be filled without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in application on required specifications
- Finally preview all the filled details in application and “Submit” it
- Also, remit the fee through online payment gateway available on website
- For future records don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||sjvn.nic.in|
|Date of Advertisement||2nd July 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||30th July 2018|
|Last date to pay fees||30th July 2018|
Note: Aspirants might have came to know about the recent employment opportunities available on SJVN Limited company for Junior Engineer/ Junior Officer posts by reading the details given here on above section. For more information, read the official advertisement linked in this article.