TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.mrb.tn.gov.in for 1884 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has promulgated an employment offer for the job seekers. Only citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan, etc can apply for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General). Interested individuals can apply for this position. Applicants should submit their application through online on or before the closing date 15th October 2018. Candidates who need more information related to qualification, salary package, etc regarding TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 can have a glance through the entire page.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 for 1884 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Surgeon]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: MBBS ]
[Age Limit: not beyond 57 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination, Interview and Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.750/-]
[Applying Mode: Online/ Offline]
|Official Notification||[Sites: www.mrb.tn.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||15-10-2018||Click Here|
TN MRB Vacancy Details
|SI .No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Surgeon (General)||1884|
Salary Offered: Candidate applying for the post of Assistant Surgeon can get their salary as per the pay scale mentioned below.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56100 to 177500/-
|3||Upper Age Limit||
Selection of individuals will be based upon the following stages.
- Written Examination (Objective type)
- 100 marks for 2.30 hours
- Minimum marks: SC/ SCA/ ST- 30% and others-35%
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Applicants can pay online fee through Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit card or pay offline through E.Challan.
|1||SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH)||Rs.375||Online|
Applying Procedure: All individuals must apply through online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018. The general guidelines are,
- Candidate must visit the website mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click “Notification” button
- Read the notifications and click the concerned link
- Go through the information carefully
- If you are a new user click “Online Registration” tab in home page
- Register your name and get the registration number and password
- Login and fill details along with photo & signature
- Check the entire information
- Pay application fee
- Submit the payment information
- Finally take printout of filled application form for future reference
- Aspirants who wish to pay offline payment have to click “Please Download the Bank Challan” button
- Do the payment from Indian Bank within concerned date
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
|Date of notification||25th September 2018|
|Last date to online fee payment & submission of application||15th October 2018|
|Last date for Offline payment of Fee through Indian Bank||17th October 2018|
|Date of examination||9th December 2018|
Note: In the above section details of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 is described. Candidates who are confused regarding this recruitment can have a gaze through the official notification.