TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Apply online at www.mrb.tn.gov.in for 229 Pharmacist Vacancies.
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Chennai has previously released an employment notification in its official website for the recruitment of Pharmacist posts in the month of February 2018. But due to some reasons, they have made some modification in the old advertisement and published a Corrigendum regarding that. Candidates who have completed Diploma in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date 30th July 2018. On referring the notification, it is clearly mentioned that there are around 229 vacancies available under this recruitment for OC candidates only on a temporary basis. Other information about this recruitment can be clearly explained in the below section.
TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 for 229 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Pharmacist]
[Vacancy: 229 ]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma in relevant discipline]
[Age Limit: 18 to 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Academic marks]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.mrb.tn.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||30-07-2018||Click Here|
TNMRB Vacancy Details
Remuneration Offered:A decent monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates with corresponding grade pay as per the norms followed in the organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
|Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)||
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their academic qualifications.
- Academic marks
Applying Procedure for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates are advised to pay the below mentioned application fees through online/ offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH): Rs. 250/-
Steps for Application: Interested aspirants can apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 through online mode. However candidates who have already applied for this recruitment and paid the application fees are no need of submitting their application again. The steps involved in application process are as listed below,
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website “mrb.tn.gov.in“
- Click the Notification section and download the Corrigendum regarding the notification of Pharmacist
- Also, download the old advertisement and read all the Instructions mentioned in it carefully
- On the home page, click “Online Registration” to open the Online Application form
- Click “Apply Online” to the corresponding posts you wishes to apply
- Select “Click here for New Registration and fill the Application form with all the required details
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in online/ offline mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||mrb.tn.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement (Corrigendum)||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Starting Date for Online Application||10th July 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application & Online Payment||30th July 2018|
|Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank||1st August 2018|
Note: We have discussed about the application submission, eligibility criteria and selection methods of TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 in the above section. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification attached in this section.