TNAU Driver Recruitment 2018 Apply for 30 Driver and Junior Tractor Driver Vacancies.
TNAU Recruitment 2018: Hello Job Seekers! Here is one of the good news for the Aspirants who are looking out for some driving jobs in the state government of Tamil Nadu. A latest job advertisement has been released by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University for selecting suitable candidates in their university under the designations of Driver and Junior Tractor Driver with a total of 30 Vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from their official web portal before the last date 10th August 2018. Other details about this TNAU Driver Recruitment 2018 be updated in the below section.
TNAU Driver Recruitment 2018 for 30 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Driver and Junior Tractor Driver]
[No. of Posts: 30]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 8th Standard]
[Age Limit: 18 to 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview and Records]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 750/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.dri.tnausma.in]
[Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||10-08-2018||Click Here|
TNAU Driver Vacancy Details
|2.||Junior Tractor Driver||09|
Salary Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned posts will be provided with good scale of pay and it also includes DA, HRA, CCA and Medical Allowances.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19500-62000/- p.m.
|Age Limit (As on 30.06.2018)||
Candidates can be selected based on the performance in the,
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Interview and records
How to Apply for TNAU Driver Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: The Application fees can be paid by taking the Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore” in any branch of State Bank of India.
|Category||Application fees||Payment Mode|
|SC, SCA & ST||Rs. 750/-||Offline|
Steps for Application: Interested candidates can submit their applications via online mode by visiting the official website. The step by step procedure for online Application is listed below,
- Initially candidates have to log on to the official web portal, www.dri.tnausms.in
- Now click on the Information Brochure of Driver and Junior Tractor Driver
- It will directs to the Official Notifications of the concerned posts
- Read the eligibility details and other information mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Click “Continue to Login” in the homepage of the website
- Hit “New Registration” if you are registering for the first time
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Password and click the “Register” button
- After entering all these details, you will receive your Application Number in your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the Application Number, Password, Date of Birth and click the Login button
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications
- Pay the application fees in Offline Mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the Application form and send it along with the required documents and Demand Draft receipt to the address “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003″ before 5.00 pm on 13.08.2018
- Envelope containing the applications should be superscribed on the left corner as “Application for the post of Driver/ Junior Tractor Driver”
|Link to Apply Online||www.dri.tnausms.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement – Driver||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement – Jr Tractor Driver||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.tnau.ac.in|
|Starting Date for Online Application||26th July 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||10th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application along with Demand draft and other documents||13th August 2018|
Note: Here in this section we have so far highlighted all the important information pertaining to TNAU Driver Recruitment 2018. If you still have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.