TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in for 30 Latest Vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced an employment notification through its official web portal for the selection of Assistant Jailor in the prison department. A total of 30 vacancies available, so that Graduation passed candidates are eligible to participate in this recruitment. After reading all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement, suitable contenders can apply for this recruitment through online mode from 8th October 2018 to 7th November 2018. For getting all the information about TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018, go through the below section carefully.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 for 30 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Assistant Jailor]
[No. of Posts: 30]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Graduation Degree]
[Age Limit: 18 to 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 150/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||07-11-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Salary Offered: The Selected candidates will be provided with consolidated amount of monthly salary and other allowances as per the norms followed in the State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35400- 112400/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)||
Here the Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Examination and Interview.
- Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates are advised to pay the below prescribed application fees through online/ offline mode.
|One Time Registration Fee||
|Exam Fee Exemption||
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who are eligible to apply for this recruitment were asked to submit their applications through online mode. If candidates don’t know the application procedure, then they are asked to follow the below given simple instructions.
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in
- Select Notifications in the homepage to see the latest job openings
- Click the particular advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Now Click “Apply Online” tab available under “Notifications-2018”
- Do the One Time Registration by entering the personal and educational details
- Complete the One Time Registration by paying the registration fees
- You will get a user id and password after completing “One Time Registration”
- Click the “Apply” link given against “Assistant Jailor in Prison department”
- Enter your Login id, password and press “Submit” button
- Fill the Application form without mistakes
- Finally preview the details and “Submit” the application
- Using Online payment gateway or Offline mode do the fees payment
- Candidates who wish to do Offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in bank/ post office within 2 days of submission of online application
- Take a Printout copy of submitted application by clicking “Application Print”
|Link to Apply Online||www.tnpscexams.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Advertisement||8th October 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||7th November 2018|
|Last Date for Paying Application Fees through Bank||9th November 2018|
Note: In this section we have so far pointed out all the information related to TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018. If you still persists any doubts means then you are advised to refer the official notification attached in this section.