TNPSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2018 Apply for 02 Librarian and Junior Epigraphist Vacancies in Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released one recruitment notification for Assistant Librarian and Junior Epigraphist posts. These posts are found vacant under Government Oriental Manuscripts Library & Research Centre and Archeology Department. There are only limited vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates don’t miss the treasury opportunity to get Government job in Tamil Nadu. The last date for registration is 14th October 2018. Hurry up! Further detailed information about this TNPSC Recruitment 2018 have been elaborated here in the below page.
TNPSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment for 02 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Librarian, Junior Epigraphist]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: BA/ B.Litt/ MA]
[Age limit: 18 to 30 Years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/ -]
[Applying mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||14-10-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Service||Organization||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Government Oriental Manuscripts Library and Research Centre||Assistant Librarian||01|
|2.||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||Archeology Department||Junior Epigraphist||01|
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the above posts will get salary as per the organization norms.
- Salary: Rs.35400 to 112400/- per month
|2.||Age Limit [as on 1st July 2018]||
To select the right candidates for Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist posts, exam and Interview will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for TNPSC Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist posts should pay fee depending upon their category.
|No.||Particulars||Registration Fee||Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can submit their application through TNPSC website for Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist posts. The general steps are given below.
- First visit tnpsc.gov.in website
- Click “Notification” tab and read concerned advertisement
- Hit the “Apply Online” link of particular post
- Already registered candidates log in and fill the application
- Others click “One-Time Registration -> New User” tab
- Fill the particulars and check all the details you have entered
- Then click “Save & Continue” button
- Upload your photo & signature and submit the registration form
- You will get your login id and password
- Then click relevant “Apply Online” button and enter the login id & password
- Now the application form will appear
- Fill the particulars and check thoroughly
- Click “Submit” tab
- Click the concerned link and do the online payment
- Candidates who wish to pay offline download the challan and pay through bank
- Finally download the completed application for future purpose
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||14th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application and Fee||14th October 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||16th October 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||23rd November 2018|
Note: In the above pages we have provided all the information regarding Tamil Nadu Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2018. For further doubts and details refer the official notification.