TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in for 46 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission a department of the government of Tamil Nadu has promulgated an offer for the candidates seeking job in the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. It encompasses a total of 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies. Eligible and interested aspirants can submit their online application on or before the closing date 31st October 2018. For more details with respect to educational qualification, salary, application procedure, etc regarding TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018, participants can go through the article given below.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 for 46 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Public Prosecutor]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.L. Degree]
[Age Limit: Should not have completed
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voice Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.150/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Sites: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||31-10-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||46|
Salary Offered: Aspirants who are appointed by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will get salary as per the pay scale mentioned below.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56100 – 177500/-
|SI. No.||Selection Stages||Details||Marks|
|1||Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)||Questions will be asked from the subjects,
|2||Main Examination (Bachelor’s Degree Standard – Descriptive Type)||Questions will be asked from the subjects,
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Individuals must submit online one time registration fee with the following amount
|SI. No.||Particulars||Registration Fee||Exemption Fee||Mode|
||Online: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (or)
Offline: (SBI/ Indian Bank)
|2||Exemption||Already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years||
Applying Procedure: Eligible aspirants can apply online by following the steps given below.
- Participants have to visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click “Notifications” menu
- Click the relevant notification and read the information carefully
- New user should register your details to get Login Id & Password
- If you have already registered, login using Login Id & Password
- Login and fill details in the application form.
- Upload your photo, signature and necessary documents
- Check all the details and click “Submit” button
- After submitting the details, choose mode of payment
- Once the online transaction is completed, Application Number will be generated
- Note the Application Number and take printout of the application form for future reference
- Candidates who wish to pay fee through offline can select State Bank of India or Indian Bank to remit fee.
|Link to Apply Online||www.tnpscexams.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of notification||3rd October 2018|
|Last date of application submission||31st October 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank||2nd November 2018|
|Date for Preliminary Examination||5th January 2019 (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
Note: We have provided the details of TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 in the above section. Participants who are still confused regarding this Recruitment can have a look over the official notification.