TNPSC Mass Interviewer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 03 Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Health Department.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: A latest job advertisement has been scattered out by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) in its official web portal for the selection of right candidates under the designation of Mass Interviewer in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine with a total of 03 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics etc can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Furthermore information about this TNPSC Mass Interviewer Recruitment 2018 is explained in the below section.
TNPSC Mass Interviewer Recruitment 2018 for 03 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Mass Interviewer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.A/ B.Sc.]
[Age Limit: 21 to 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam and
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||[15-10-2018]||Click Here|
TNPSC Public Health Subordinate Service Vacancy Details
|SI.No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine||Mass Interviewer||03|
Salary Offered: Level 8 pay scale will be given to the Mass Interviewer in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- Salary: Rs.19500 to 62000/-
(As on 1st July 2018)
*SC, ST, SC (A), DW, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM categories has no upper age limit
How to Apply for TNPSC Mass Interviewer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: The details regarding application fees is mentioned in the below table
|One Time Registration Fee||
|Registration fee exemption||Already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years|
|Exam Fee Exemption||
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested citizens can submit their application through TNPSC official website, as per instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in
- Click the “Apply Online” option
- Read the detailed advertisement of “Mass Interviewer in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine”
- Do the One Time Registration by entering the personal and educational detail
- Complete the One Time Registration by paying the registration fees
- You will get a user id and password after completing One Time Registration
- Click the “Apply” link given against Mass Interviewer in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Enter your Login id, password and press “Submit” button
- Fill the Application form without mistakes
- Finally preview the details and “Submit” the application
- Use the online payment gateway or offline mode make the fees payment
- Candidates, who wish to do offline payment can download the Challan form and remit the fee in bank/ post office
- Printout copy of submitted application for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||18th September 2018|
|Applications can be Submitted Online from||18th September 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Payment through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||17th October 2018|
Date of Written Examination
22nd December 2018 FN
22nd December 2018 AN
Note: In the above section we have provided adequate information about new recruitment that is going to be conducted by TNPSC for Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service post. Aspirants can read the official notification and know more details about the conditions of appointment and selection process.