TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply for 13 Latest Jobs in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Good news for Government job seekers! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently scattered out one job notification in its official website. According to the notification, there are 13 vacancies available for Statistical Inspector posts in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service Department. Eligible candidates can submit their application on or before 26th September 2018. Selection will be done by merit based written as well as oral test marks. To know more information about TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018, just go through the page.
TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 13 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Statistical Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Oral Test, Certificate verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu ]
|Last Date||26-09-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: Appointees will get level 8 salary and other allowances as per govt norms.
- Salary Range: Rs.36900-116600/-
|4||Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)||
|5||Upper Age Relaxations||
|1||Written Test||There are two papers
Paper 1: Degree standard statistics/ mathematics
Paper 2: General studies
|2||Interview||Candidates those who have highest marks in written exam will be shortlisted and invited for interview||70|
How to Apply for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: All eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2018 and pay following amount of fee.
|No.||Particulars||Amount||Mode of payment||Exemption|
|1||Registration fee||Rs.150/-||Offline Mode: Cash in SBI(or)
Net banking (or) credit/ debit card
Applying Procedure: All eligible candidates can apply for Statistical Inspector recruitment through commission’s website. The steps involved in application process are given below.
- Candidates have to visit the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Hit “Notification” link in the home page
- Read the detailed notification for particular post
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Already registered candidates hit “Apply” link and login
- Newly applying candidates, click “One Time Registration->New User” tab
- Fill one time registration form
- Upload scanned copies of photograph with signature and submit to get login ID and password
- Click on “Apply” link of particular recruitment
- Enter your Login ID and Password then click “Login” tab
- Fill the application form without any mistake
- Upload necessary certificates (if any)
- Preview all details and modify if required
- Save the application form and click on “Submit” button
- Click online transaction button and successfully transfer the money
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment download the challan and pay fee in concerned bank
- Applicants can printout the submitted application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||28th August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26th September 2018|
|Last Date for Examination Fee Payment||28th September 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||24th November 2018|
Note: We have discussed many details about TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment in this above section. Aspirants having any doubts can refer the official notification.