TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in for 02 Vacancies
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) published recruitment notification for Technical Assistant post. Aspirants who looking for jobs, use the opportunity to get placed in Tamil Nadu Government. Since there are only limited numbers of vacancies, qualified and interested candidates are asked to apply online through the official website on or before 28th October 2018. Additional information like qualifications, age limits, procedure, Selection process, etc of TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018, has been clearly explained in the sections given below.
TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 02 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Technical Assistant]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma]
[Age Limit: 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||28-10-2018||Click Here|
TNPSC 2018 Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Technical Assistant (Air Conditioning)||01|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Gas Plant)||01|
Remuneration: Selected candidates for the above position will get wage as per the organization norms, which is given below.
- Salary: Rs.20600 to 65500/-
*SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes has no maximum age limit
|1.||Written Test||It shall be of two papers. The questions will be asked from,
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Candidates applying for the post has to pay fee as per the organization norms.
|No.||Particulars||Registration Fee||Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for the position through the official website. The general steps to apply online are given below.
- First visit tnpsc.gov.in website
- Click “Notification” tab and read concerned advertisement
- Hit the “Apply Online” link of particular post
- Already registered candidates log in and fill the application
- Others click “One-Time Registration -> New User” tab
- Fill the particulars and check all the details you have entered
- Then click “Save & Continue” button
- Upload your photo & signature and submit the registration form
- You will get your login id and password
- Then click relevant “Apply Online” button and enter the login id & password
- Now the application form will appear
- Fill the particulars and check thoroughly
- Click “Submit” tab
- Click the concerned link and do the online payment
- Candidates who wish to pay offline download the challan and pay through SBI/ Indian Bank
- Finally download the completed application for future purpose
|Link to Apply Online||www.tnpscexams.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of notification||28th September 2018|
|Last date to apply||28th October 2018|
|Offline payment||30th October 2018|
Note: We have provided all the adequate information about TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 on above section. For further doubts and queries go through the official notification.