TNUSRB Finger Print Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply for 202 Finger Print SI Jobs in Tamil Nadu Police Department.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) publicized one new direct recruitment notification in its official website by inviting applications from science graduates to fill the 202 vacancies that exist below the designation of Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print Bureau). Serving police officers, transgender and women candidates can also apply for this job. Registration will be closed by 28th September 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know more details regarding this Tamil Nadu Fingerprint Bureau Recruitment 2018 for Sub Inspector, scroll down the page.
TNUSRB Fingerprint Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 202 SI Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Fingerprint Sub Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.Sc/ Equivalent]
[Age Limit: 28 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Physical Test, Viva-voce]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tnusrbonline.org]
[Location: Tamil Nadu]
|Last Date||28-09-2018||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Fingerprint SI Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Finger Print Bureau||Sub Inspector of Police (SI)||202|
Pay Scale: Aspirants selected for Tamil Nadu Fingerprint Bureau SI posts will get salary and other allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.36900 to 116600/-
(as on 1st July 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
(Qualifying marks: 30 out of 85)
|2.||Physical Measurement Test (PMT)||
|Qualifying in nature|
||Qualifying in nature|
|5.||Viva-voce||Aspirants performing well on written exam will be shortlisted and invited for viva-voce||10 marks|
|6.||Medical Examination and Antecedents Verification||All provisionally selected candidates will be appointed in service only after medical examination and antecedents verification||Qualifying in nature|
How to Apply for TNUSRB Finger Print Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fees: Those who are willing to participate on this TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 have to remit examination fee through online or offline mode.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|2.||Serving police officers applying for open and departmental quota||Rs.1000/-|
Applying Procedure: Applications for Tamil Nadu Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through TNUSRB website by eligible and interested citizens. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- To apply, candidates have to visit www.tnusrbonline.org website
- Read the TNUSRB Fingerprint SI Notification 2018 and brochure carefully
- Click the “Application Form” tab available below particular recruitment
- Hit “Create New User” option and fill the new user sign up form
- On successful registration candidates will get user id and password
- Using that login to the online assessment portal of TNUSRB
- Fill the application form without committing any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature on required specifications
- Recheck all the filled details and edit changes if required
- Click the “Submit” button and proceed to make the payment
- Select the mode of payment by cash or net banking/ credit/ debit card
- Aspirants doing online payment can do the online transaction
- If payment get cancelled due to any reasons, do the payment again after 30 minutes
- The status of payment will be displayed in dashboard within 24 hours
- Others, download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank within 6 days
- After successful payment, take printout copy of submitted application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.tnusrbonline.org|
|Date of Notification||29th August 2018|
|Application can be submitted online from||29th August 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||28th September 2018|
Note: We have provided details about the current TNUSRB Finger Print Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 job opportunities available for SI posts in Tamil Nadu Finger Print Bureau and its recruitment details in the above section. Aspirants having any doubts connected with this recruitment can read the official notification.